Spite Grandmaster trait suggestion

Artificer.3468

In the Grandmaster minor slot for Spite we get might when we strike an enemy below 50%, this is on top of might we already get from auto in shroud.

I have a suggestion that we merge Siphoned Power with Close to Death and place it in the grandmaster minor spot and replace the grandmaster major spot with our version of Modifed Ammunition. So 2% damage per unique condition on the enemy but we only get the bonus while in shroud to emphasize the need to go into shroud

This would bump up Power harbinger, reaper and core for what it's worth with one change. 

Edited by Artificer.3468
Clarification
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, GoingMenthol.7281 said:

Isn't Close to Death considered the best Grandmaster trait out of the the three? Wouldn't this make it even more powerful compared to Dread and Spiteful Spirit?

Excuse my wording, my idea was to make Close to Death the minor grandmaster by merging it with siphoned power.

You'd be able to pick dread or spiteful spirit still if you wanted

• Artificer.3468 changed the title to Spite Grandmaster trait suggestion

I think this would be an okay change. I never really liked that Reaper's might and Siphoned power did the exact same thing. I, however, would like to see Death's Embrace changed to apply more vulnerability more regularly. Right now it mainly buffs Necro's downstate, which is kinda weird.

• Like 1

That’s funny, because i feel like necro doesnt have very strong access to vulnerability. The main sources are : unyielding blast, axe auto attack and bitter chill. Well, what if you don’t want to run bitter chill, axe and unyielding blast, for example because you run soul marks with spiteful talisman? Then basically all of your reliable vulnerability generation disappears. We do have soul grasp and well of suffering, but both of these can’t provide a constant 25 vulnerability uptime, not even close. So I think it would be nice if spite could come in clutch here by providing more vulnerability more regularly.

Edited by Darth Pooh.5638
  • Like 1

Fair enough.  I wouldn't mind it being improved at all.

My main focus is the grandmaster tier. I had initially thought of having the bonus be available outside of shroud as well but that may have been too much of a boost on its own 

Edited by Artificer.3468
  • Like 1