Healbrand main looking for ranked partners

Maelor.2370

Hi,

Thanks for giving the post a read-over. Currently back to the game after a medium-ish break, having fun in PvP and looking for some partners to queue up in ranked with. I usually play Heal/Quickbrand and like to support team-fights. Looking for someone to have more cohesive plays and matches, and also to have a more structured learning experience if possible. Currently in Silver 2, aiming for Gold 3 at least.

Mentors as well as newbies are welcome to write me a response/contact me in-game. The only condition is to have voice-chat we can coordinate on. Mostly I want to make PvP better by having a more meaningful experience with it, along others.

Cheers and take care,

Maelor.2370

10 hours ago, Maelor.2370 said:

Hi,

Thanks for giving the post a read-over. Currently back to the game after a medium-ish break, having fun in PvP and looking for some partners to queue up in ranked with. I usually play Heal/Quickbrand and like to support team-fights. Looking for someone to have more cohesive plays and matches, and also to have a more structured learning experience if possible. Currently in Silver 2, aiming for Gold 3 at least.

Mentors as well as newbies are welcome to write me a response/contact me in-game. The only condition is to have voice-chat we can coordinate on. Mostly I want to make PvP better by having a more meaningful experience with it, along others.

Cheers and take care,

Maelor.2370

hey maelor!

The first step to improving your experience would be, to tell you that Healbrand has received massive nerfs in pvp.

Currently the Coreguardian is a way better support and you will have better results with it.

cheers