Possibly hacked, or maybe just a bug, or I could just be slightly crazy

Let me just preface this by saying that I've just recovered from a bout of "the vid" and thus haven't been online in a bit (aside from sometimes claiming a daily log in), and my memory of the situation is lacking exact details. I'm not asking for any kind of refund or replacement here, just trying to figure out what happened. What I can confirm; I had some black lion statues that I had planned to convert into claim ticket scraps, and then to a full ticket to get a Fox Fire weapon. I know I didn't buy a weapon yet as I couldn't decide the one I wanted, or if I wanted it to keep or sale. But I'm 99.9% sure I got the claim ticket. Then I got sick, and everything is kind of a blur. 

I log in just now, and I can confirm the following:
1; I have no Black Lion Statues 
2; I have no Claim Ticket Scraps
3; I have no Claim Ticket 
4; I have no Fox Fire weapon skins unlocked 
5; My gold has not increased, and isn't even what I could get for a skin on the trading post to begin with. 

I am very confused. I'm not trying to demand any kind of refund, because I honestly can't clearly recall what happened. So I'm actually asking if there is any way to like...check recent market activity? Because all I know is I had currency, now I don't, and I don't seem to have anything to show for it. 

42 minutes ago, Jukhy.2431 said:

There is a history section in the trading post transactions tab. Could check that if you sold the skin?
Also, what server are you on? If you're on NA I have extra foxfire axe skin I can send you to use or sell and get the one you want.

Dont matter you can even send mail bettwen eu and na

• Thanks 1