Mechs in PvP

On 11/9/2022 at 6:04 PM, pukish.5784 said:

Rifle Mechs are squishy, Condi bunker Mechs are a bit harder but still its killable, no problems imo. But problems on Mechanist is, mostly Mechanist players are inexperienced, easy to be panic etc, problems are on player side.

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content".
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Condi bunker Mechs are hard to kill" -> this is problem

Bunker meta is not fun , they nerf bunker scrapper and bunker necro, this is great time to nerf bunker mech

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, GenerationX.9178 said:

who cares the game is meme anet wont fix it., dont play it if you dont like or just meme because its ok your good player

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

I don't think so, they gonna buff elementalist's scepter, they actually to the right thing, but they forget nerf mech, there has zero nerf when you mech get right position.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

I don't think so, they gonna buff elementalist's scepter, they actually to the right thing, but they forget nerf mech, there has zero nerf when you mech get right position.

Anet: Breaks mechanist, because you now have to be close to the mech, and its known for just runing off into the sunset....

NHBT: NO NERFS! 😡

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 2

On 11/17/2022 at 9:48 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

Anet: Breaks mechanist, because you now have to be close to the mech, and its known for just runing off into the sunset....

NHBT: NO NERFS! 😡

NO MORE BAN PLS.
There have a button call "Return to Me".

It's not hard to let you pet follow you and you can just wait your pet to solve the problem.

6 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

NO MORE BAN PLS.
There have a button call "Return to Me".

It's not hard to let you pet follow you and you can just wait your pet to solve the problem.

The mech AI is dumb. Like, insanely dumb. If the mechanist has to always "wait for the mech", other players will use that opportunity and just kill the mechanist.

This is one of the main reasons why gameplay mechanics which require you to have predictable movement (for example, Mirage mirrors) don't actually work against experienced players. If you shackle your movement to such a mechanic, then a knowledgable player will read that and use it against you easily.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Don't really care about the mech. What annoys me is that its almost irrelevant if the engi is down or not. The mech is doing a lot of work until the engi gets stomped, and that can take a while. A ranger pet stunning you here and there is nothing in comparison.

I actually like the kind of twist that mechanist is sort of immune from you just leaving him to bleed out.   I always finish the mechanists quick to get rid of the stupid golem.

• 2 weeks later...

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts" or "Discussing Moderation Decisions or Policy"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

They nerf mechanist that was great, but they forget nerf bunker mechanist.

Bunker meta has no fun,  It litterally overshadows all duelists when holding a node. 

When the only viable way of dealing with a mechanist is to have your own engineer stall him on a sidenode.

Mechanist Sustain Is Overperforming, Please Tune It Down 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts" or "Discussing Moderation Decisions or Policy"
NO MORE BAN PLS.

They nerf mechanist that was great, but they forget nerf bunker mechanist.

Bunker meta has no fun,  It litterally overshadows all duelists when holding a node. 

When the only viable way of dealing with a mechanist is to have your own engineer stall him on a sidenode.

Mechanist Sustain Is Overperforming, Please Tune It Down 

Do you try bunker scrapper before,  bunker mecha not the only one can tankly, besides you cannot win a match by hold 1v1 node, right?

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, freakcoco.4287 said:

Do you try bunker scrapper before,  bunker mecha not the only one can tankly, besides you cannot win a match by hold 1v1 node, right?

Hold node actually get value ! look at mAT, there always have a bunker to hold side node, the question is bunker mecha is the most of easy/effective one that no other class mirrors. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Condi mecha get buff for no reason.

I mean there are ways to outplay it but it is so incredibly easy for a new player if you know how to combo, but it's wrecking newer/more inexperienced players.

That's a problem because now we're removing new player out of the game.

Complains about condi mechanist, links core turret engineer.

How many neurons are used in this process?

Edited by miriforst.1290
  • Haha 3

On 3/11/2023 at 5:51 AM, miriforst.1290 said:

Complains about condi mechanist, links core turret engineer.

How many neurons are used in this process?

Sorry, I should check the clips first, youtube tag classification cannot trust anymore.

This's a condi mecha, and as you can see, it farm noob really hard and super ez.

Low or even no intensity + high(er) output (than most other classes) should not be, this why we should nerf engi.

Edited by noneHotBuildTest.7251
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2023 at 4:20 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Sorry, I should check the clips first, youtube tag classification cannot trust anymore.

Lmao, so you admit you don't even look at the gameplay videos you post to look if there is really anything outstanding happening. You still just keep claiming that all engineer specs are OP, because of your heavy bias, then you google search a video for a build you randomly decided to complain about today, then post it without having looked at it even for a second.

You just keep proving that no one in this forum here should take you serious.

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Tofu.1865 said:

Now Mechanists are just feeders on PvP thanks  to crybabies

Compare Mech to Untamed Ranger Pets. Feels like you need 2-3 Mechs at all times to be remotely comparable to the toolset of the ranger pets.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

Compare Mech to Untamed Ranger Pets. Feels like you need 2-3 Mechs at all times to be remotely comparable to the toolset of the ranger pets.

Ranger Juvenile pets got better AI and responsiveness, idk why they cant put that to Mecha too
also those Juvenile Pet are hella strong, ive seen Jacaranda and Smokescale solo someone holyfk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

skill issue for them😂

skill issue or not point is Mech Golem is still hella weak compared to Juvenile pets, Golem just dies in the mere presence of stairs or a little terrain lol.
Also havent seen a Mech Golem solo someone.

Edited by Tofu.1865
  • Like 1

Just now, Tofu.1865 said:

skill issue or not point is Mech Golem is still hella weak compared to Juvenile pets, Golem just dies in the mere presence of stairs or a little terrain lol.

Yea, it's really a bot how it works ...

Aside that. What would maybe be cool idea for mechanist =>

They get a button that they can merge with the mecha, Controlling the mecha inside. Your weapon bar changes now to additional abilties, which you can use while merged.

If you take damage while merged, you both would take damage. Your HP is added to total HP of mecha bot if merged.

It can still be used like a pet though, but still being able to do this.

The first time I saw mecha bot on advertisements with engineer, I thought this would be added 😂😅

• Confused 1