Opinion: emblem outfits - nice shirts but tacky pants

Emblem shirts: armor skin vs outfit exclusive  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Arenanet add emblem t-shirts to the armor skin wardrobe, or keep them exclusively as an outfit piece.

• Yes, please add the shirts as an armor skin for mix-and-match!
    • Nah, I'm fine with them being exclusively part of an outfit.

So I got an email from GW2 regarding the upcoming twitch prime rewards for GW2, the first of which being a End of Dragons Emblem Outfit!  Wooo!  

But then I got to thinking: I will never actually wear it anyway, because the rest of the outfit is dull and unappealing to me.  There have been multiple outfits in the game with a neat logo shirt, but all of which are paired with the same boring outfit pieces.  

Since ANet seems keen on putting out more of these logo emblem outfits as the game continues to grow, I think they should consider adding these shirts as armor skins in the wardrobe rather than keeping them as exclusively part of a bland outfit.  I really like the shirts and some of the purchases have historically even gone to a good cause, but I'd never wear them because the rest of the outfit looks pretty tacky in my opinion.  

If this was just one outfit I'd say whatever no big deal, but since they're slowly adding more to the game I think the developers should seriously consider adding the shirts to the armor skin wardrobe so that players can mix and match their armor with whatever logo shirt they'd like.

• Confused 1