[NA][PvX][SoS][Casual][New player friendly]Intense Pleasure [Mmm]. Returning/Vets are all welcome. Will You Be My Guildmate?

Hex.2579

On 8/30/2022 at 3:46 AM, aDASHof.7105 said:

Hey there! Myself and a family member I play with would love an invite to your guild if you're still taking members! We're a couple of Aussies that have been running a small Family/friends guilds since the beginning, but are now the only 2 left active, and would love to be able to play with other people again!

rpm.2830 is the other person

Cheers!

Welcome, guys. Let us know if there are enough people online at your hours, and we can invite more. o/

On 8/30/2022 at 11:44 AM, Seraxia.1546 said:

Heyo!

I'll be an EU Lurker on the NA side, who generally can be on early/late depending on how i feel,  Good friends with Namaslays, who directed me here - Been an on/off player over the years and looking for a group of people to play with now! 

Gotta catch you in game sometimes and one of the SoT sessions too!

On 8/31/2022 at 6:22 AM, NeroTheUnspoken.4602 said:

This sounds like a shmeat wagon I need to be on. Could this poor veteran get a invite?

You got it!

On 8/31/2022 at 8:02 AM, TwoBolt.9568 said:

"Join for the Fun, and stay for the Pleasure" sold me. Got room for a newbie that just jumped in during the steam release?

Yes. There is always room for pleasure ;0

On 8/31/2022 at 1:07 PM, JRon.9426 said:

Read the entire Reddit post. Epic. Loved it. 

I'm down to clown, if you've got space for another returning player. 

Welcome back to the game! Of course, we have space.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:10 PM, luquebas.5897 said:

Is there a slot to spare? I'd love to be your little friend! Lets play outside!
Nick: Eriniel Fairlaw

Edit: returning player feeling lost. Just made a new character 😕

Would you like to check your character name or account's name? The username did not exist, the report said xd

On 8/31/2022 at 7:12 PM, Peelinator.1908 said:

I whant to be part of this. Im a new player from Quebec so east time NA. Im lookin for group to chat whit and do some dongeon or other thing in game.

ig name : Karnimos

You should have our Discord installed. It is easy to use and will help with callouts. We are usually in full swing around reset times until late. From 7 pm - 1 am ET. Hopefully we can smack something out.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:05 AM, Zaand.7120 said:

Hello.. Interested!  If you are still accepting invites I would love to join up!

Yes, we sent you an invite a while back. Just let us know when you're here.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:33 PM, Cinis.9732 said:

Sounds like a fun guild with a good attitude, I'd love to join.

I sent you an invitation before bed. Just let us know if you need any help. o/

On 9/7/2022 at 12:22 PM, sorbet.5984 said:

I'm a brand new player looking for a good guild to hang out with.  I'd love to join if there is still room. 🙂

Hi sorbet, welcome! We will send an invitation out and if you're stuck on something, you can ask in guild chat, or in Discord.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, Phalanx.7129 said:

I think that's easily the longest reddit post I've read all the way through so at this point I kinda have to join or all that reading will have been for nothing. 😞

I know right! There's no turning back now! Are you ready??! One of us will send out an invitation sometime today. Hope to see you soon!

On 9/3/2022 at 3:27 PM, firehawk.8067 said:

Hey! I've been playing off and on since the beginning and am growing tired of playing alone, so I've been looking for a guild. Your recruitment jumped out at me. Would you be able to contact me to answer a few questions?

Please feel free to drop me a line if you want. I would be happy to answer your questions.

Hi ! I'm a loner and played Gw2 for over 880 hours by myself (joined some guild that lack of coordination, you know, just many loners stay in a place and make a guild like a wiki page - offer information only, no helps , no events , hard to join in to get a chance to join group content like fotm, strike and raid), I love this game, and I'm so done to play alone anymore. 

I'm a Hongkonger, some may say I'm a Chinese, but I insist I'm a HongKonger. I usually play on EST 7:30pm to EST 12:00 pm , EST 10:00am to 02:00 pm. I'm just want to talk and play gw2 with someone, nothing more. "Join for the Fun, and stay for the Pleasure" , Yes, I hope I can be one of you guys.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, Phalanx.7129 said:

I think that's easily the longest reddit post I've read all the way through so at this point I kinda have to join or all that reading will have been for nothing. 😞

You'll see any invitation in your guild when you press G in game. Let me know if you need help with anything o/

On 9/9/2022 at 6:12 AM, latinocafe.6015 said:

Hi ! I'm a loner and played Gw2 for over 880 hours by myself (joined some guild that lack of coordination, you know, just many loners stay in a place and make a guild like a wiki page - offer information only, no helps , no events , hard to join in to get a chance to join group content like fotm, strike and raid), I love this game, and I'm so done to play alone anymore. 

I'm a Hongkonger, some may say I'm a Chinese, but I insist I'm a HongKonger. I usually play on EST 7:30pm to EST 12:00 pm , EST 10:00am to 02:00 pm. I'm just want to talk and play gw2 with someone, nothing more. "Join for the Fun, and stay for the Pleasure" , Yes, I hope I can be one of you guys.

I know the feeling. I have been in them before. I believe there are a lot of good gamers here that want to help improve our pool of cool gamers. Many of us are helping other communities as well, not just this one. After many years, it's definitely felt like home here.

Now it's time to have some of those yummy egg tarts of yours xD Mmm. We now have a growing number of Asian players who are playing in the US, Canada as well as SEA. A Hongkonger # a Chinese, I got you!

EST isn't as lit in the morning as nighttime, but we sometimes see stay-at-home moms or early birds play early. I hope the timing works for you and us. Welcome!

Edited by Hex.2579

Hello,

I find myself amused and strangely aroused by your Guild Ad, enough so that I am abandoning a long held policy of lurking to respond.

If you think you can use another Aussie I'd like to join up. I mostly play around Reset and I tend to keep quiet, but I'm interested in pursuing some more group oriented content, Raids in particular.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 2:37 AM, Cameron.4932 said:

Hello,

I find myself amused and strangely aroused by your Guild Ad, enough so that I am abandoning a long held policy of lurking to respond.

If you think you can use another Aussie I'd like to join up. I mostly play around Reset and I tend to keep quiet, but I'm interested in pursuing some more group oriented content, Raids in particular.

Cheers

We have a few Aussies that play and look for people to play with! I'll send you an invite if you are still interested!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vistrix.6307 said:

Definitely sounds like a bunch of laid-back people in this guild. My sort of crowd! I'd like to put my name in the hat for an invite. About time I get started on some socializing and group content in this MMO!

9 hours ago, Geb.3692 said:

Another returning Aussie would love to be part of the guild 🙂 guild sounds like it would suit well 🙂

1 hour ago, Visions.8261 said:

Returning player but honestly at this point just a new player, looking for a casual guild to netflix and chill in if the space is there.

Will send you all invites. Welcome!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boomerdude.4795 said:

Am I too late to join the party? New player.. old account. Returning to the game after only playing a few hours at launch. I am mostly casual/solo/non pug until I find the right crowd.  Then down for most any content. Thanks!

You are absolutely not too late! I'll send you an invite now.

• Like 1