[NA] Kinda a Returning Player looking for Guild (WvW, PvX, Fractals, Raids and anything else)

CubbyBear.5923

Returning Player but I left originally before HoT was released so really a New player. I was old when I was playing GW before so now I'm ancient. So I am looking for a guild with a more mature crowd. Very interested in getting back into WvW so Dragonbrand is were I am at now. Also looking for a socially active guild in Discord or TS and one which has organized guild events. As for me and what I bring to the table . . . I'm active usually on 6-7 days a week roughly 8-12 hours a day. I have one toon with lvl Exotic gear (just starting the Ascended process so far only have trinkets) My main is a Ranger but I am willing to make a toon and learn how to play whatever class if there is a need within the guild for it. Hope to hear from someone soon it gets lonely running around solo all day 😜

Hey Cubby.....Just thought I would drop our guild ad here. I know we are not on DB, but we are super active in WvW and a transfer isnt to costly to SF either...let me know if you have any questions!!

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active, we also play other game modes. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.
We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est). We have also started a Sunday night in WvW to help beginners and focus on the fundamentals. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn raids, strikes and fractals. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us in WvW. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also. We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of craic with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs 

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently very cheap and of course well worth it 🙂