Saving Sparcus Firesplash for last (Boss Blitz). Its a fun public challenge

Ausar.9542

talking about for the Festival of the Four Winds in the Queen Pavilion. Most groups want to hit Spar first or all of them at the same time. 

That makes sense. But for the thrill of the challenge, saving Sparcus for last, is a very fun public meta boss fight. 

it game me the idea of rewarding the boss fights based on the order of elimination. The more challenging the order, the better the reward.

I dont know how this could be programmed, but if its possible to do, would more of you all here be willing to play a more challenging order for Boss Blitzs?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I suspect it would create more complaints - most of the boss blitz are a bunch of not well organized people who kill things, so trying to get them to not kill some boss so it can be the last boss to die may be hard (and you might have a group of griefers who intentionally do so to annoy everyone else)

But I suspect it also wouldn't be the challenge you think it is - I've done a bunch of boss blitzes that with no organization, all of them die pretty quickly within each other.  If Sparcus is at 5% when all the other bosses are killed, is it really much a challenge to finish off that last 5%?

• Like 1