getting obliterated by "friendly" mechs

Noodle Ant.1605

I've eaten my fair share of Jade mortars too at Sparcus.  This does make me think though, why is there almost no reflects in harder PvE content but I do realise that would make Scourge (and professions that don't rely on projectiles) become more dominant in that kind of content. 

Edited by Syronus.7605
  • Confused 2

What a coincidence. Today I was doing daily Ghostly Justiciar Hablion, and while trying to ress a downed player during the Cyclone Axe phase, I got oneshot from full health (over 19k). Naturally I was quite surprised because I was certain Hablion has no such powerful attack, so I searched the combat log afterwards:
https://i.imgur.com/piCMtNO.jpg

Mechanists! Please read the manual to your Mech!

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

That is what happens when people dont learn that some boss encounter have reflect. Though if they are new it cant be helped.

In one of my session I saw a rifle berserker down himself and 2 rando next to him for using F2 against the bubble. That was quite funny to see a no u like that

He may have been semi-AFK and didnt even notice until after he was dead...not that I am speaking from experience or anything.

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

That is what happens when people dont learn that some boss encounter have reflect. Though if they are new it cant be helped.

In one of my session I saw a rifle berserker down himself and 2 rando next to him for using F2 against the bubble. That was quite funny to see a no u like that

Was helping two new players fight a legendary with reflect. There was a Mechanist who would literally keep killing all of us and then waypoint back. Then proceeded to be rude to someone asking for a rez. 

In everyway shape & form Mechs are becoming the troll class for things like this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Voyant.1327 said:

Was helping two new players fight a legendary with reflect. There was a Mechanist who would literally keep killing all of us and then waypoint back. Then proceeded to be rude to someone asking for a rez. 

In everyway shape & form Mechs are becoming the troll class for things like this. 

No you're just assuming every mech player are trolls. I could very well play  Necros and start pulling all downed people in the middle of an AOE using blood magic trait just to kill them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/25/2022 at 5:01 PM, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

No you're just assuming every mech player are trolls. I could very well play  Necros and start pulling all downed people in the middle of an AOE using blood magic trait just to kill them.

He didn't say that every mech player is a troll. He said that mech is the class chosen by trolls.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1