[Bug] Herald Trait Core Value (Glint Facet) doesn't do what it should

REMagic.8937

Hi

Expected Behavior: The Boon extension from pressing F2 in glint should increase from 2 seconds to 3 seconds

Observed Behavior: This modification is only applied to the boon extension on yourself. This makes the boon last longer on yourself than on allies, by exactly 1 second.

We can see this when comparing the effect of traited vs non-traited F2 extension on an ally. Without the trait, you and the ally drop Quickness at the same time. With the trait, your Quickness will continue on for 1 additional second.

Proof Video (Date of recording: 22nd of August, 2022): 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, REMagic.8937 said:

There is no gain in being cynical. At best, you don't achieve anything. At worst, you made someone feel bad.

I just made reference to on swap sigils "bug" which was "solved" not much time ago. I agree f2 bug should be fixed just doubt we get the fix.

Edited by Polar.8634

On 8/22/2022 at 9:33 AM, REMagic.8937 said:

There is no gain in being cynical. At best, you don't achieve anything. At worst, you made someone feel bad.

They should absolutely feel bad since some of Rev's bugs have been around for literal years, some even going back to the very beginning of the class 7 years ago.

The likelihood of the boon extension getting fixed is minimal, at best. That's just facts from observing Anet's practices over the past 10 years

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2022 at 6:13 PM, Double Tap said:

Hello!

We are aware of this issue and looking into a fix.

Thank you for notifying us!

I know that it is not the post but I take advantage of it. There are bugs on the fact that in WvW the revenant attacks the supply with the skill 3 to the sword, bugs on the revenant vindicator with the 3 to the sword, with the jump-dodge when you are in the air. It would be necessary to look at the thread of bug of the vindicator. There is also a bug with the revenant's sigil swap that doesn't work in PvE and WvW anymore (For reference https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Lets-Chat-Revenant-Masters-of-the-Mist/page/2#post4807746 )

• 1 month later...