Vindicator in raids?

Deathleecher.8532

On 9/22/2022 at 4:48 PM, Obtena.7952 said:

Maybe that's true for you; an unfortunate consequence of choices you have made. It depends on how you choose to play. I play anything I want ... community has NEVER stopped me.

Joining a tarir meta or playing solo doesnt count , or maybe you talk to your own ego and you agree each others on your own statement , as if you see yourself as a whole community. 

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

Joining a tarir meta or playing solo doesnt count , or maybe you talk to your own ego and you agree each others on your own statement , as if you see yourself as a whole cumminity.

If you can't play how you want, it's because of choices you made that prevent you from doing so. Being able to play how you want can be done for all content, not just Tarir meta and soloing and has nothing to do with someone's ego ... it's simply a fact. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

OK .. that doesn't change what I said. If you can't play how you want, it's because of choices you made that prevent you from doing so. That's true for more than just Tarir meta and soloing

Cute , i wonder what class you play to make such statement... and what kind of content you do? Maybe forum stalker that suits you .

And as i said i want to play healtempest , but i cant in many encounters , cause it's inefficient and has some classes who do the same job better . So why not admit that if all classes have +- had the same efficiency  would be great ? so people can choose what they want to play and not being blocked by the disgusting "be a burden" feeling or some part of the community not allowing sub meta classes/e-specs , and thats what anet wants paradoxally , by removing the 10  target from certain skills and the unique buffs , they want all classes providing +- the same efficiency , and we all know it's far from that though .

I admit i coud play Htemp in some encounters , but i know i will not be as efficient as a hfb or a ham , and people who say it is as efficient , well sorry for them , but they are blind and i will be happy to converse everything the htemp does can be done way better by a ham or a hfb ( i know htemp has rebound , thats his only gold ticket , but thats all...)

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

Cute , i wonder what class you play to make such statement

Whatever I want. 

Again, if you want to play healtempest in many encounters and you can't ... it's because of how you choose to play the game. Being inefficient and other classes doing something better doesn't prevent someone from playing how they want. If you like healtempest, you can play it, even if it's not the best. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Whatever I want. 

Again, if you want to play healtempest in many encounters and you can't ... it's because of how you choose to play the game. Being inefficient and other classes doing something better doesn't prevent someone from playing how they want. If you like healtempest, you can play it, even if it's not the best. 

And why can't it be the best , i mean less hp , less armor , huge skill cap , we are far from a ham who can provide 25 might , fury and alacrity 100% of the time AFK ! And it should not be the best , but at least at same level at the others , have you seen how you provide alacrity and might with a tempest and how you provide it with a  ham ? ( pretty obvious : might generator for tempest is on a 180 aoe range , and ham is on a 600 ... yeah you can use warhorn 4 fire to extend might , but that mean you have to stay in that small aoe of fire for like 4secs and still it's 20 might not even 25...) why do you think ppl choose mech in endgame content , 33% of playerbase , cause it's fun ? no , cause mech is a freaking monster )

Edited by zeyeti.8347

35 minutes ago, infant.8175 said:

@zeyeti.8347 you can play heal tempest in normal t4's  specially if you want to introduce newbies to fractals it can easily carry the party also you have a meta option with power dps alac tempest gameplay wise its not that different you just replace decent green numbers for decent red ones . 

Ty but if i play with noobies i prefer playing ham or hfb , ham pump out crazy barrier and hfb has tons of aegis , tempest has one aegis every 30 secs , and thats all ! 1stack of stab agaisnt 5 stacks of stab , no barrier vs tons of barrier . Sorry i take 0 fun playing something who is undoubtedly weaker as dps and as healer than others specs , and i dont talk about the horryfying way the tempest give alac ... 1 dodge or 1 cc taken , and cya no alac for your party for 10 secs ... no way. And then you have ham pumping it afk and hfb droping might on critical strikes ... those two are too powerfull atm , and either anet nerf them or make other supports at their level , or it's a no go for me.

Htemp being meta has been my wet dream for ... well , when did hots raids came out ?

Edited by zeyeti.8347
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Obtena.7952 said:

I don't know why. I don't care. It has nothing to do with the point you continually attempt to argue with me about. 

Something not being the best doesn't prevent you from playing the game with it, in whatever content you want to play. That simply depends on choices you make on who you play with and how you play. 

I mean, what you are saying is absurd ... people can't play how they want unless it's the best? I'm going to let you think about why that's utter nonsense. HINT: MOST of the builds in this game are not the best. 

You are not a hardcore player endgame thats obvious , so we wont understand each other , you never had the same experience i had with the endgame content , and i still wonder how you came out of my block list , but no problem back to it immediately , stay in the carebears world , "everything is equall , vindicator dps is meta , htemp is played a lot , and whatsoever your ego provide to your brain..." and i know i will never see you on the game , unless you message with an alt , what would be obscur , like you had something to hide , anyway i dont care see ya never ...

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

You are not a hardcore player endgame thats obvious 

OK ... this isn't a discussion if I'm 'hardcore' so that's irrelevant. It definitely doesn't change what I said. Anyone can play how they want if they choose that path, and it doesn't have anything to do with what's best or not. 

The absurd thing is that someone who is claiming they are 'hardcore' doesn't understand not everything can be the best ... but you just keep on being unrealistic as you like and wondering why the game doesn't work like you think it should. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

You are on my bl , dont overuse your keyboard for nothing , i dont talk to people farming forums points instead of playing the game.

11500 messages ... thats the number of hours i played the game , see the difference ? 

Would be interesting to see his gameplay hours or acc statistics with all kp he has.. just for science xd

• Like 1
  • Haha 2