Can we have professional race trackes for Roller Beetle & griffion?

The only 2 mounts with real speed & enjoyment.. Roller Beetle & Griffion. It would be awasome if we could challange each other to race. like Ranked Race with lots of obstacles & boosters. The futuristic race track for beetle.. like some real racing, heck even racing game now a days are not worth the time.

M sure Asura tech can help gw2 devs acomplishied it 🙂

Edited by August.5934
  • Like 3

If you are looking for a real challenge for your Petey and your drifting skills, you should visit beetlerank(dot)com. This is the website dedicated to beetle racing and contains leaderboards, download link to a tool called Speedometer (shows current data like moving speed and drifting angles and records your laptimes on official and custom tracks), infos about custom guild hall/open world tracks (and how to get in touch with their creators) and links to the discords of the most active racing guilds Beetle League Racing Team [RACE] (mostly EU based) and Tyria Drift [DRFT] (NA servers). (Tyria Drift offers a lot of custom tracks via TacO, too.) 🙃

PS There are active griffon guilds, as well. The Griffon Academy comes to my mind for example.

• Like 2

What's the difference between the race tracks we've already got and a 'professional' race?

You already can race against other players, either by doing the event version or using the leaderboards to track your times. (Or just doing the time trial version at the same time and seeing who gets there first.) Do you want a more detailed version of that, like a private event just for your and your friends to race against each other? Do the courses not have enough obstacles?

I'm not against the idea, I just don't understand how it would be different to what we've already got in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

What's the difference between the race tracks we've already got and a 'professional' race?

If you are really interested in racing, the official tracks get boring pretty soon. Not that they are boring per se, but you might want some variety after a while.

You really should visit the website I posted. Most of the custom (guild hall) beetle tracks are astonishingly well made and very challenging. There is an introduction video to every track as well, so you could preview any track before giving it a shot.

The whole racing scene got on another level in the last few years. While we are still far from being pros, I can understand the OP's need for more "professional" race tracks.

Edited by Andur.9275
typos
  • Like 1