EU PVE - The Claymore and the Compass [Maps]...a small guild for older players, where enjoying the journey is as important as getting there...

Gobhoblin.7582

8 hours ago, Ateiru Mae.4138 said:

Hey! I have been playing since launch, but am yet to find 'my people'! My husband got me into GW1 when we first met, and I really enjoyed it, but as we have grown together, he's very much a 'good player' and isn't so much fun to play with when I can't fight for beans, wear nice-looking equipment and stop to look at pretty trees while uncovering maps! I stopped playing due to not being able to beat the bosses on my own about a year ago, but the new expansion has me back on and interested! Just this morning he called me a 'Skills Clicker' and I have no shame in that! I am very bad at the game, BUT I really enjoy playing it! I consider myself mature at almost 40 and very much into finding a group of people like The Guild web show (although I'm sure even they would hate playing with me LOL)

My cat often walks all over my keyboard, which I *think* is the same as helping a dog with his homework? Either way, your guild sounds great to me, so hopefully you are still recruiting!

Hiya! 

I often play with a cat/keyboard interface, and take pride in my ability to click skills, sometimes even in the right order whilst facing the correct enemy! (but only if the cats help)

Invite sent!

• Gobhoblin.7582 changed the title to EU PVE - The Claymore and the Compass [Maps]...a small guild for older players, where enjoying the journey is as important as getting there...currently full and not recruiting right now...

We don't keep a waiting list, apart from maybe this thread...(which I'm abysmal at checking)

Although we're full right now, we do humanely destroy kick people if they haven't logged into the game for four months or more...or if we don't much like the colour of their hair!

So keep an eye on this thread if you're interested in Naked Thursdays joining us in the future...

Edited by Gobhoblin.7582
Punctuation is a thing.

Hi returning player here, interested in joining a more mature guild, because  I am older than dirt and twice as grumpy, ( well when i fall off a jumping puzzle for the 100th time and swearing isnt working any more), most of the time Im a mellow ray of happy vibes. I play most days, I would love to meet others who enjoy.... thursdays, or indeed, any other day of the week to venture forth  and who knows, maybe get into some shenanigins 🙂

• Gobhoblin.7582 changed the title to EU PVE - The Claymore and the Compass [Maps]...a small guild for older players, where enjoying the journey is as important as getting there...