Not getting any Twitch drops for some reason

2 hours ago, fusioncon.3269 said:

wondering if there could be some restrictions on new accounts, only created the twitch account a few days ago

I've had my Twitch account for many years and I have not received a single drop even though I've claimed on the inv page everything except the outfit choice chest at the end.  I linked my twitch and gw2 account before I started watching and all appears fine on both anet and twitch side.  Hopefully we will get some fixes coming soon.

Edited by Silencer.7614

Hello! We're aware of this issue and are looking into a fix. We'll update you as soon as we know what's wrong!

In the meantime, we highly encourage you to submit a customer support ticket with more details about your specific situation here: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you are unable to sign in, please send us an email at support@arena.net.

• Like 4

I submitted a ticket and it basically told me to check the forums, whether it gets fixed or not

We will forward your report to the relevant team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/ 

so now its just a waiting game for a fix

1 minute ago, Silencer.7614 said:

I filed a ticket and was told that they basically couldn't help me personally and to watch the forums for an upcoming fix when it becomes available.  Seems like forum team and ticket support people are not sure who is responsible for this particular issue.

It's not, it's just an issue that a lot of people have, there's no sense in them helping people one by one when a fix is going to be released for everyone. Every diffuse issue, when reported, gives you this message.

I get that Khalni but an ArenaNet employee specifically told us to file a ticket.  I can complete understand that we are all in same boat I just don't get that one department tells us to go one place and other department tells us to go back to first place.  I just want them to communicate with each other so they can then communicate it to us.   

4 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello! We're aware of this issue and are looking into a fix. We'll update you as soon as we know what's wrong!

In the meantime, we highly encourage you to submit a customer support ticket with more details about your specific situation here: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you are unable to sign in, please send us an email at support@arena.net.

5 minutes ago, Khalni.3864 said:

It's not, it's just an issue that a lot of people have, there's no sense in them helping people one by one when a fix is going to be released for everyone. Every diffuse issue, when reported, gives you this message.

2 minutes ago, Silencer.7614 said:

I get that Khalni but an ArenaNet employee specifically told us to file a ticket.  I can complete understand that we are all in same boat I just don't get that one department tells us to go one place and other department tells us to go back to first place.  I just want them to communicate with each other so they can then communicate it to us.   

I probably didn't explain that really well; what i mean is that i think we need to file a ticket so they can know faster who was affected, but the support itself can't help us cause the help is coming with a fix. Sorry for the misunderstanding

today i still havent recieved anything, claimed some more drops but yet nothing, made a  ticket and they instantly responded that they are forwarding my ticket to the right part of their teams so waiting response for that atm .

a little thing i wanted to note / add to this topic is that, in my case i have an idea of why my drops are bugged, so 1-2 years ago i was forced to change account name due to ncsoft policy changes, im not saying this is the cause / case, but i though it would be worth noting down in this topic never the less since it might be what is causing the issue in my case, i cannot speak for others  but yea.

• Confused 1

I watched Guild Wars 2 streams on Twitch today. I have linked my Twitch with Arena Net and claimed the drops in my inventory on Twitch but I have not received anything in game. I have received and claimed 4 drops on Twitch so far up until the transmutation charges but received nothing in game. 

I can't submit a support ticket. Everytime i press "submit a ticket" it asks me to log in even though I'm already logged in on my account on the Arena Net website and when I log in again it just takes me to my main account page where I can see my personal info and which expansions I own and if I try to go to support to submit a ticket again it just asks me to log in again. It's an endless loop and it never lets me submit a ticket. 

7 minutes ago, akasha.4072 said:

Are the drops only claimable by Steam accounts? (I also watched 10hrs of stream with no ingame rewards, and just thought about this). I hope this isn't the case I have a 10yrs old account.

no, drops work for non-steam accounts. i and others claimed drops and got them send ingame and we use no steam accounts.

Edited by Handtuch.6503
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone!

If you've experienced this issue, you can take the following steps to ensure proper delivery of your items:

1. Ensure that your Twitch account is linked to the ArenaNet account that you wish to receive the Twitch drops on.
  2. Contact customer support through our ticketing system, or by email at support@arena.net and let us know which drops you are missing.
  3. We will fulfill the missing Twitch Drops to the account currently linked.

If you don't have your Twitch and ArenaNet accounts properly linked prior to submitting your ticket, your items may be lost or sent to the incorrect account. Please double-check your account link on https://account.arena.net/.

Thank you!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello everyone!

If you've experienced this issue, you can take the following steps to ensure proper delivery of your items:

1. Ensure that your Twitch account is linked to the ArenaNet account that you wish to receive the Twitch drops on.
  2. Contact customer support through our ticketing system, or by email at support@arena.net and let us know which drops you are missing.
  3. We will fulfill the missing Twitch Drops to the account currently linked.

If you don't have your Twitch and ArenaNet accounts properly linked prior to submitting your ticket, your items may be lost or sent to the incorrect account. Please double-check your account link on https://account.arena.net/.

Thank you!

Ticket sent. #8769865

Maybe my issue is that I collected the drops on Twitch first, and THEN linked my Twitch and Guild Wars 2 accounts.

Update: I got my items via Support. Thanks for the quick help.

Edited by TheQuickFox.3826

4 hours ago, flowjah.1820 said:

I watched Guild Wars 2 streams on Twitch today. I have linked my Twitch with Arena Net and claimed the drops in my inventory on Twitch but I have not received anything in game. I have received and claimed 4 drops on Twitch so far up until the transmutation charges but received nothing in game. 

I can't submit a support ticket. Everytime i press "submit a ticket" it asks me to log in even though I'm already logged in on my account on the Arena Net website and when I log in again it just takes me to my main account page where I can see my personal info and which expansions I own and if I try to go to support to submit a ticket again it just asks me to log in again. It's an endless loop and it never lets me submit a ticket. 

As the Dev responses (2) in this thread and the main page and ticket submission page indicate, if you can not log in, you can contact the CS Team by sending an email to 'support@arena.net'.