Looking for Guild [Yak's Bend]

BlitzCanuck.6140

Wanting to try out WvW, Fractals, Strikes etc.

Want to be in an active guild that uses voice comms (Discord). 

I've only recently come back to GW2 after giving it up soon after launch in 2012.

Was in a great community in original Guild Wars and hoping to find that again. 

I've played just about every mmorpg you could name and i've settled on GW2.   This game amazes me constantly.   

But community is hugely important to my enjoyment of any game and i want to be in a core group of friends. 

Thanks for reading. 

Hey Blitz.....if you dont get any joy on YB, I run on Sorrows Furnace and we are super active. Here is our guild ad if you want to take a peek and give me a shout if your interested 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active, we also play other game modes. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est). We have also started a Sunday night in WvW to help beginners and focus on the fundamentals. Tuesdays and Thursdays are now PvE nights where people play and learn raids, strikes and fractals. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us in WvW. We are more than happy to help new guild members get their Warclaw mount also. We also run random nights like Necro night, Ranger night, just something to have a laugh and a bit of craic with.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently very cheap and of course well worth it 🙂

Hi Blitz, we're not so hard core as CBo but we're social and have a group running on Yaks Bend (and one on SoS).  We're not massive WvW fanatics but this is why you can be in 5 guilds at once so maybe check us out...

Obligatory blurb:
[NA] Shrieking Quokkas has been around for almost a year and thankfully we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos. We don't have any big joining requirements, no forms to fill out or interviews to sit, just jump into Discord and have a chat, see what you think of us and let us know you want an invite. Any of our members can send guild invites so you don't have to wait for the obligatory 'officer' to be online.

Guild activity is similar, it's best to get to know people first but once you are known it's not hard to have others jump on something you want to run. There's a decent mix of interests in game we're running Fractals and weekly dungeon runs with a Strike team currently building.  Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it, we're very easy going and more than happy to tag along on what you're doing in order to procrastinate on what we should be (coughskyscalecough).
Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime though  SEA evenings are expanding which is good given the founders are in Oz.
It's not mandatory but we'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about. We don't insist on repping either, it's your choice, though it's nice when people do, then we can drop in and say hi to the yellow dots on the map.
We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we don't mind if you take or leave our advice, you'll likely get 3 different opinions anyway and it's always interesting to see what works for each person.
Besides, everyone plays the game their own way, we even have a few insane people who like to PvP and WvW.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX