Spiced Peppercorn Cheesecake unable to be "discovered"

Maybe I am doing something wrong, or I have missed a simple step but I just cant work out why I am not able to "discover" Spiced Peppercorn Cheesecake.  I am level 500 Grandmaster Chef, and I have plenty of Bowls of Ice Cream Base, Bowls of Baker's Dry Ingredients, and Cultivated Peppercorns, which, according to GW2 wiki and other sources ARE the ingredients required.  If I put these three things into discovery, I get a big red cross, no recipes here.  If I just put the cultivated peppercorns in, it comes up with 6 possible unknown recipes, yet GW2 wiki does indicate there are 12 recipes using cultivated peppercorns, so I am scratching my head here, wondering what I have missed, or if there is a bug in the system.  I will try running a GW2 repair, and try again. Anyone experienced something similar, or a suggestion to try?

• Like 1

Ok, just ran GW2 repair, and nothing has changed.  Those three ingredients simply will not be "discovered" into Spiced Peppercorn Cheesecake for me.  I would appreciate any help provided in sorting this out.  Happy to look an idiot for doing something wrong, but probably happier for it to be exposed as a bug in the system.  Thanks to all/any who can help get this sorted.

Ok, happy to report, red face and all, that all is good, and it could not be discovered because it must have been discovered already some time in the past that I, obviously, forgot about LOL!  Happily making my Spiced Peppercorn Cheesecakes now 🙂  Apologies for wasting anyone's time in looking into this for me, but thanks very much if you did 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1