Ground Target AoEs getting stuck

Ground target AoEs are suddenly not moving with my mouse. It will cast at either a random spot, or where I had my mouse, but I cannot relocate it.

I don't have the settings on to Snap to Target, and the ground targeting is set to "Normal" (not fast or instant). I've been having this issue for about a week. I haven't changed any settings prior to this issue and I even tried a different mouse. 

That said, it doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes it works normally.

• Like 2

Can confirm that issue, happend for the first time 2-3 weeks ago during a raid. AoE marker suddenly was stuck to selected target or ally, had to relog to solve it. Happened 2-3x since then, I think it was mostly tied to some interactions that give you a SAK (like picking up Dispell on MO), put happened too random to be sure.

Edited by Nash.2681
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nash.2681 said:

Can confirm that issue, happend for the first time 2-3 weeks ago during a raid. AoE marker suddenly was stuck to selected target or ally, had to relog to solve it. Happened 2-3x since then, I think it was mostly tied to some interactions that give you a SAK (like picking up Dispell on MO), put happened to random to be sure.

Happened a few times for me so far. Unfortunately I can't remember which raid wing I was having issues with it in. Tonight it was right after dismounting in open world. Tried to give swiftness between chests after Gerent with Guard staff 3 but game didn't wanna lol.  Bummer. 

Edited by steamedpepsi.2569
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...