Idea: dual Mount in WvW

Knighthonor.4061

13 hours ago, Knighthonor.4061 said:

Dual Mounts for WvW.

Players can ride along if they don't have a warclaw. Could even add special actions for the passengers similar to Siege Turtle in PvE.

Yeah when they first announced that the Turtle would be available for WvW and then pulled that back out this was one of the things I was thinking. +1 from me there. Stopped even thinking about the collection after they changed their mind and stated it wouldn't be in WvW.

2 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Yeah when they first announced that the Turtle would be available for WvW and then pulled that back out this was one of the things I was thinking. +1 from me there. Stopped even thinking about the collection after they changed their mind and stated it wouldn't be in WvW.

I am not sure if Anet's wording was "won't be in WvW at launch" or "we are thinking about adding it to WvW" which so far equals to "won't happen in WvW until hell freezes over".
Mobile Turtle siege with supply as ammo has been floating around the forums when Anet first talked about it and could be a nice addition to the game mode. I would prefer it like a "siege engine" rather than a "means of faster running" for two people at once.

Just adding a Warclaw rental for 1h at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elvie_the_Warclaw_Tender paid for in Badges for people not owning PoF and EoD for the possible Turtle mount would solve the problem of not having the expansion mentioned, e.g. for new Steam-powered players.