More space between minimap and reward chests

Especially when there is a reward track circle/indicator on the minimap.  The circle tends to cover a small part of the chest and make it difficult to click the chest to dismiss it without clicking the reward track circle and suddenly having the entire chest area covered.  Either that or give us an "auto loot" on all reward chests.  Just stick them in inventory and let us open them later or better yet, automatically open any chest that doesn't have any reward options/choices/selections the player needs to make.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Let's take it one step further. Make an adjustable UI, like GW1 had. Or, create a way so we can toggle certain features completely on and off, instead of just completely "hide UI."

I still to this day can't wrap my head around why we never got this at launch. Personally, I'd like to cut back some of the visual clutter taking up the screen.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, EmmetOtter.8542 said:

Especially when there is a reward track circle/indicator on the minimap.  The circle tends to cover a small part of the chest and make it difficult to click the chest to dismiss it without clicking the reward track circle and suddenly having the entire chest area covered.  Either that or give us an "auto loot" on all reward chests.  Just stick them in inventory and let us open them later or better yet, automatically open any chest that doesn't have any reward options/choices/selections the player needs to make.

I definitely agree on needing more space there.

The chest auto loot into inventory would be hugely problematic in places where you get a lot of chests in a short time, like the Cache Dash after south Drizzlewood. In order to keep up, there’s no time to clean inventory. Letting the chests pile up wiggling until the end of the dash is necessary.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2