can you fix the skill lag in 2 ways 10 year gw2?

ghost scyth.3148

I hate to say this but...I play on a really bad connection and was always amazed how well the game plays. After the changes to direct X and a new PC with the same bad connection have seen 0 skill lag while playing the same content against the same numbers. I have not seen the "zerg incoming" impact since these changes either. Again, my connection has been bad for years and that didn't change but my personnel hardware and their changes to direct X and GPU impacts did change and since those changes not seeing it prime time Fridays in EBG. So just feedback. Doesn't mean issues between your service provider and web servers, but doesn't rule it out either or other factors.

2 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I hate to say this but...I play on a really bad connection and was always amazed how well the game plays. After the changes to direct X and a new PC with the same bad connection have seen 0 skill lag while playing the same content against the same numbers. I have not seen the "zerg incoming" impact since these changes either. Again, my connection has been bad for years and that didn't change but my personnel hardware and their changes to direct X and GPU impacts did change and since those changes not seeing it prime time Fridays in EBG. So just feedback. Doesn't mean issues between your service provider and web servers, but doesn't rule it out either or other factors.

Where are you located?