Thanks for the Twitch drops, ANet!

It was nice to see you supporting the streamers, some of whom have given a lot to the GW2 community with their guides and community building.

It was great to be part of some of them setting viewership records.

It was also nice that it got me to watch some of the streamers for the first time, and even after I’d gotten all drops I was back just to enjoy the content they create.

Finally, I’m enjoying my mini Springer and my Lyssa’s Regalia.

Congrats on ten years, and thanks!

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, yukari.9620 said:

I think only like 3-4 days to watch that many hours was too short. should at least run for a week. 

Not to be pedantic, it was five days.

So, two hours a day for the whole thing. That could be a lot, though it is something you can just have on in the background while doing other things.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

It was nice to see you supporting the streamers, some of whom have given a lot to the GW2 community with their guides and community building.

It was great to be part of some of them setting viewership records.

It was also nice that it got me to watch some of the streamers for the first time, and even after I’d gotten all drops I was back just to enjoy the content they create.

Finally, I’m enjoying my mini Springer and my Lyssa’s Regalia.

Congrats on ten years, and thanks!

I agree, I really enjoyed the streams I watched and added some new GW2 ones to my follow list. Thanks to ANET for the drops and thanks to the streamers for their time.

• Like 2