Already Completed Achievement Guide Achievements Not Unlocking

On 8/30/2022 at 1:41 AM, Manifest.8417 said:

Things like train a Crafting profession which was already completed on my character prior to release of adventure guide achievements do not unlock, also seems to be an issue with the level up achievements not unlocking either even though I am already level 80

I agree; I have 2 maxed crafting professions on many of my toons and teir 2 "select crafting disciplines" don't seem unlock for them.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:29 AM, Parasite.5389 said:

you don't get anything from these acheivements for lvl 80 characters, so just ignore the ones that don't automatically progress

This is hardly the point, I like to complete achievements, not for rewards or AP, but for the sake of completing them, and having achievements that don't complete even though I have done what's needed (albeit in the past) is either a bug or really bad design. Since other achievements auto-completed I assume it's a bug rather than bad design.

• Confused 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:41 AM, Manifest.8417 said:

Things like train a Crafting profession which was already completed on my character prior to release of adventure guide achievements do not unlock, also seems to be an issue with the level up achievements not unlocking either even though I am already level 80

Go to a crafting master and unlock a discipline you haven't chosen yet. You will get the achievement done. Then switch back to whatever you had before replacing the newly created crafting discipline.

Should work, unless you have switched through all the crafting disciplines before, which is unlikely because people usually chose two and stick to them.