The users here.

2 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

If you don't want people to know what threads you're lurking... click on arrow in top right next to your name > Account Settings > on that page, click Security and Privacy > hide online status

I think that'll work anyway, just turned it on a moment ago.

Yep, can confirm, this does seem to work. 🙂 Nice find.

2 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

If you don't want people to know what threads you're lurking... click on arrow in top right next to your name > Account Settings > on that page, click Security and Privacy > hide online status

I think that'll work anyway, just turned it on a moment ago.

Hella.

Also, while I was in there, I noticed there is now a setting specifically for reactions - iirc before you just had to shut off all of your notifications to turn these off, including notifications for people quoting you or responding to your threads, and now it's a separate thing. Don't remember seeing that before, but hooray.

Account Settings > Notification Settings > Mentions & My Content > Reactions > Uncheck Notification List

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Hella.

Also, while I was in there, I noticed there is now a setting specifically for reactions - iirc before you just had to shut off all of your notifications to turn these off, including notifications for people quoting you or responding to your threads, and now it's a separate thing. Don't remember seeing that before, but hooray.

Account Settings > Notification Settings > Mentions & My Content > Reactions > Uncheck Notification List

Oh nice.

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

This appears to be an update. It’s another feature no one has asked for. Funny that they have time to mess with the forums but not anything from the QoL or Bug threads that could use some attention 

Its almost like forum maintenance guys and game devs are two different teams

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Now that is a good change! It will be nice to know if I get a notification it's not just 'someone reacted...' or having to search through a list of 10+ notifications just to see if there's any actually worth knowing about.

• Like 1