Gw2 I Ethernal Samurai Vol 1 ⛩️👹【Samurai】

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

5 hours ago, Howluffu.7259 said:

roaming would be better

rOaMiNg WoUlD bE bEtTeR

Imagine wanting to watch 12 mins of someone "dominate" outnumbered fights against bronze-Gold WVW randoms vs straight duels against competent opponents

OP nice fights, I appreciate you even showing the losses. Also the edits were sick

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, GeneralBM.5781 said:

rOaMiNg WoUlD bE bEtTeR

Imagine wanting to watch 12 mins of someone "dominate" outnumbered fights against bronze-Gold WVW randoms vs straight duels against competent opponents

OP nice fights, I appreciate you even showing the losses. Also the edits were sick

Yeah like always...I can't put more loses because the video will be too long, thanks for the comment.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:52 AM, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Nice fights and music. I know a couple of these guys  you are fighting and they wreck me in duels so respect to you for the wins. 

Thanks Za, cool that u love the music too... got like 200 songs on my playlist of japanese theme.

Edited by FlOwMaKeRs.8623

On 8/31/2022 at 10:52 AM, Telgum.6071 said:

Those are some quality fights, no kitten condition stack, no stealth spamming, just power setups playing around blocks, dodging, mobility and burst. The most enjoyable fights.

While this is true it is not the reality of the game. 

Btw a well timed(any cc) herald elite or staff 5 can interrupt the vindicator leap, even fear works.

😞

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/2/2022 at 4:58 AM, Aeolus.3615 said:

While this is true it is not the reality of the game. 

Btw a well timed(any cc) herald elite or staff 5 can interrupt the vindicator leap, even fear works.

😞

You got Reaver's Rage for that. You can notice in the video that I interrupted it 2 times to the rev in the video. If it wasn't for that the rev would crush me. You just have to measure the perfect time to use that skill. Btw the rev won more rounds against me as Vindicator.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 3:35 AM, FlOwMaKeRs.8623 said:

You got Reaver's Rage for that. You can notice in the video that I interrupted it 2 times to the rev in the video. If it wasn't for that the rev would crush me. You just have to measure the perfect time to use that skill. Btw the rev won more rounds against me as Vindicator.

It is possible to bait Vindicator on its leap momentum imo, and staff 5 if i recall can overwhelm stability of RR since its not 1 KD but several ones.

I try to bait with elite facet since it apears its icon and cancel its animation leap animation starts they use leap theni  use staff 5 even  if is casted prematurly  its duration will hit the spot zone of the interrupting vindicator, and then i can use elite KD for more control or forced then to use RR to break  control.

Ill keep saying Vindicator is a awfull spec due how imbalanced the game is towards certain lamers gameplay enforced by Anet.

Warrior also suffers from Anet incompetence towards lamers favouritism.

Edit: everything like CC boon strips woks during the Vindicator leap, that's why is irrialistic thinking its a 100% leap/dodge, it is needed stability resistance and resolution while leaping.

Also Anet hates melee combat.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, Aeolus.3615 said:

It is possible to bait Vindicator on its leap momentum imo, and staff 5 if i recall can overwhelm stability of RR since its not 1 KD but several ones.

I try to bait with elite facet since it apears its icon and cancel its animation leap animation starts they use leap theni  use staff 5 even  if is casted prematurly  its duration will hit the spot zone of the interrupting vindicator, and then i can use elite KD for more control or forced then to use RR to break  control.

Ill keep saying Vindicator is a awfull spec due how imbalanced the game is towards certain lamers gameplay enforced by Anet.

Warrior also suffers from Anet incompetence towards lamers favouritism.

Edit: everything like CC boon strips woks during the Vindicator leap, that's why is irrialistic thinking its a 100% leap/dodge, it is needed stability resistance and resolution while leaping.

Also Anet hates melee combat.

Well... for me I am not having problems or complaints with Vindicator, for now.

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2022 at 12:07 AM, FlOwMaKeRs.8623 said:

Well... for me I am not having problems or complaints with Vindicator, for now.

I killed a warrior before delete my vindicator, i guess warrior is worse spec then, still the balance of the game is so freaking messed up overall, i havent seen any vindicator being succefull on wvw, unless its a veru idiotic    minstrells/ventari that barelly knows how to play and does everything wrong  with a team  hunting solo players, when i spot a minstrell vindicator... instant meme alert.

Being carried with vindicator in this team gank  vs 1  or 2 situations doesnt mean class is working tho.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 12:08 PM, Aeolus.3615 said:

I killed a warrior before delete my vindicator, i guess warrior is worse spec then, still the balance of the game is so freaking messed up overall, i havent seen any vindicator being succefull on wvw, unless its a veru idiotic    minstrells/ventari that barelly knows how to play and does everything wrong  with a team  hunting solo players, when i spot a minstrell vindicator... instant meme alert.

Being carried with vindicator in this team gank  vs 1  or 2 situations doesnt mean class is working tho.

Hmmm well.  Everyone to his own taste.

• Thanks 1