Ascended trinkets

1 hour ago, ruikarikun.9402 said:

I have many alts, I made lite and heavy leg armor, amulet, backpack.

Going to farm conflux, but it will took time.

What is better option:

1)  Mist rings and accessories to be able to change stats.

2) Winterberry one time selected rings + accessories (prob faster)

if you going for confluxes, get two mist 😉

there is also Rurrik's engagement ring for fast would cost you some coins tho.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, phs.6089 said:

if you going for confluxes, get two mist 😉

there is also Rurrik's engagement ring for fast would cost you some coins tho.

Each Mist trinket cost 20 Stabilizing Matrices, 30 Fractak Relics and 100 Pristine Fractal Relics. In addition, the Mist Capacitor cost 10 Pristine, 10 Stab and 15 Fractal Relics. That is very expensive for something you're going to use for a fairly short time, especially since OP is farming for Confluxes.

Equipping from LW S4 and S5 vendors will be relatively painless in comparison and will take lots shorter time. Not necessary to equip all alts with ascended, especially if they are just farmers. Just equip the most used alts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ruikarikun.9402 said:

I have many alts, I made lite and heavy leg armor, amulet, backpack.

Going to farm conflux, but it will took time.

What is better option:

1)  Mist rings and accessories to be able to change stats.

2) Winterberry one time selected rings + accessories (prob faster)

1. Get Aurora and Vision from PvE for your legendary accessories. They're fairly easy (although time consuming) because you can do them while you work on Conflux. The WvW reward tracks allow you to skip a massive amount of the work by directly obtaining the items given by the PvE meta-achivements.

If you don't want to do that, just use generic Celestial accessories from the vendor. The will fit into almost any build with very little stat loss overall.

2. Use two Blood Ruby rings, which are far cheaper than Mist rings and you can farm Blood Rubies using the WvW reward track too, as well as get 250 of them from Seasons of the Dragons. They have four stages: Standard, attuned, infused, attuned & infused, and as long as they're on different stages you can equip both.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

2. Use two Blood Ruby rings, which are far cheaper than Mist rings and you can farm Blood Rubies using the WvW reward track too, as well as get 250 of them from Seasons of the Dragons. They have four stages: Standard, attuned, infused, attuned & infused, and as long as they're on different stages you can equip both.

There is a daily limit of 35 blood rubies per account from the nodes.This will means at least 3 days of harvesting to get a ring. The best option is always Winterberries. There is no daily limit to the amount of winterberries per account. You can essentially gather enough winterberries in an hour with multiple alts to get a ring. Each alts can gather approximately 60 winterberries and each run will take less than 15 minutes (if you're slow, i.e., new to the routes and do not use fast tools).

Check Ascended trinket and look under the Selectable section for what are required and what vendors offer the items

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Silent.6137 said:

There is a daily limit of 35 blood rubies per account from the nodes.This will means at least 3 days of harvesting to get a ring. The best option is always Winterberries. There is no daily limit to the amount of winterberries per account. You can essentially gather enough winterberries in an hour with multiple alts to get a ring. Each alts can gather approximately 60 winterberries and each run will take less than 15 minutes (if you're slow, i.e., new to the routes and do not use fast tools).

Check Ascended trinket and look under the Selectable section for what are required and what vendors offer the items

You can reset the stats Blood Ruby trinkets indefinitely, which is what OP was looking for.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

You can reset the stats Blood Ruby trinkets indefinitely, which is what OP was looking for.

You're indeed correct. That trivia completely slipped my mind.. Although I'd still recommend winterberries to equip any alts rhar require ascended because they are so much easier to acquire.  OP has many alts so it will not pose a problem.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Each Mist trinket cost 20 Stabilizing Matrices, 30 Fractak Relics and 100 Pristine Fractal Relics. In addition, the Mist Capacitor cost 10 Pristine, 10 Stab and 15 Fractal Relics. That is very expensive for something you're going to use for a fairly short time, especially since OP is farming for Confluxes.

I was about to buy them with pvp shards. I have 1500 free ascended pvp shards.  (Rest shards are savade for another armor)

2ring + 2 acc like 700 pvp ascended shards.

An you can reset by Shard of Glory.

Still thinking about do it for 1-2 main alts.

10 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Mist rings and acc from pvp vendor can be equipped both, full 700 pvp asc shards feels more easier to me since I have a lot of pvp asc shards and already made leg armor for my light main classes.

10 hours ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

1. Get Aurora and Vision from PvE for your legendary accessories. They're fairly easy (although time consuming) because you can do them while you work on Conflux. The WvW reward tracks allow you to skip a massive amount of the work by directly obtaining the items given by the PvE meta-achivements.

I made pvp leg armor, back because they were easy to make without pve time gates. I do not remember all, but isn't aurora requries huge time gated boring long pve achievements?

Conflux is free of those pve achievements.

40 minutes ago, ruikarikun.9402 said:

I was about to buy them with pvp shards. I have 1500 free ascended pvp shards.  (Rest shards are savade for another armor)

2ring + 2 acc like 700 pvp ascended shards.

An you can reset by Shard of Glory.

Still thinking about do it for 1-2 main alts.

If you have no use for the ascended shard of glory, then by all means. And if you have or will have enough to make legendary armors of all classes that you need.

Note: You can click on the besides the Quote to multi-quote different comments.

Edited by Silent.6137

1 hour ago, ruikarikun.9402 said:

I do not remember all, but isn't aurora requries huge time gated boring long pve achievements?

There is mainly one annoying time gate which is Wayfarer's Henge.

The rest is not so bad, can't recall anything timegated beyond that at least.

For reasons others already mentioned, I'd recommend to use the PvP currency for accessories and use winterberries for rings. By upgrading the ring you basically get a free stat-reset and my personal experience was that I rarely ever stat changed rings anyway so it would seem overkill to buy rings with that currency ever - you naturally want to get one as the conflux precursor itself though.

Edited by Endaris.1452

12 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Equipping from LW S4 and S5 vendors will be relatively painless in comparison and will take lots shorter time. Not necessary to equip all alts with ascended, especially if they are just farmers. Just equip the most used alts.

Mist ring are conflux precursor, so if he chase for conflux, he will need to buy them anyways

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:05 AM, Silent.6137 said:

Do you realize, Conflux requires Mist Ring?

Bitterfrost Frontier for easy to get/farm ascended ring, earing, back pack and even underwater breather (which by the way, once salvaged is the best way to get balls of Dark Energy). Dragonfall ones as a more expensive alternative. Also Bjora Marches for amulet & ear ring (Sandswept Isles and Ember's Bay to get extra ear rings at slower pace).

Bloodstone Fen to get reseteable ring, amulet and back pack, albeit after the nerfs is way slower to farm.

Won't use PvP/WvW currencies for trinkets except if you plan to use them as precursors for legendary ones: the best use for PvP/WvW currencies is always legendary armor pieces or the legendary amulet, ring or back pack.

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

As others already pointed out, the OP will need the Mist rings anyway as precursors, so no need to look elsewhere.

True, but my answer is more slanted towards "were to get ascended trinkets" in general, because some people will find out useful and not every one are interested in farming for weeks/months the stuff to get the legendary ring (despite they, in the mid term, should). The only ascended ring I bough from PvP in 10 years, was just for Conflux, beacuse the tokens had more value spent in armor pieces.