The Platinum Challenge

bethekey.8314

Are you a Platinum+ ranked player who's tired of capping objectives because your noob teammates won't? Tired of seeing them rush headlong into fights they won't win? Then the Platinum Challenge is for you my friend.

Post your highest kill count while still losing the game!

Farm the hell out of the noobs on the enemy team while completely ignoring map objectives. Leave your noobs nothing to do but objectives. Force them to learn the game or lose!

Bonus points if ranked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, bethekey.8314 said:

Are you a Platinum+ ranked player who's tired of capping objectives because your noob teammates won't? Tired of seeing them rush headlong into fights they won't win? Then the Platinum Challenge is for you my friend.

Post your highest kill count while still losing the game!

Farm the hell out of the noobs on the enemy team while completely ignoring map objectives. Leave your noobs nothing to do but objectives. Force them to learn the game or lose!

Bonus points if ranked.

DEs, FA Weavers, PChronos, and various other oneshot specs are going to devour this challenge! Can't wait to see the results. >:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Best ones i got yet where on bsw just something like 19 to 2 best dps and heal (both around 400k) best defence and best attack.  But still losing it xD. Wondering if sometimes peops will go for points not for kills xd. (Notice i dont play bsw too mutch cause its too broken by broken mechanics)

12 hours ago, bethekey.8314 said:

This is actually an old strategy to carry ranked.

Works best with duo of high mobility and high burst specs (duo of heralds is the perfect example).

18 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

It is truly staggering just how many people don't understand that 2 nodes >1 node and that you don't have to have a triple cap to win.

I feel your pain. 

It is truly staggering just how many people don't understand that the safer you play the more fragile your advantages are. You can play 2 cap vs 1 cap all game for 8 minutes, but as soon as you lose 1 fight the other team will be in the lead. Believe it or not, theres a difference between playing FOR 3 nodes and rotating and fighting on 3 nodes as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1