Auto-Login Bug STILL NOT FIXED

Hello, I think this has been reported before, but it is crazy that it has not been fixed yet. Auto-Login has been broken for weeks now and it is super annoying, especially for people with multiple accounts. Pretty much what happens is that auto-login does not trigger, I think due to the request to auto-login happening too fast. Can we please get an ETA when this will be fixed or even some acknowledgement that this horribly annoying bug exists. Thank you!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Evenaardez.7913 said:

Hello, I think this has been reported before, but it is crazy that it has not been fixed yet. Auto-Login has been broken for weeks now and it is super annoying, especially for people with multiple accounts. Pretty much what happens is that auto-login does not trigger, I think due to the request to auto-login happening too fast. Can we please get an ETA when this will be fixed or even some acknowledgement that this horribly annoying bug exists. Thank you!

Have no problem to auto login my 5 accounts might be a problem on your end mate.

This bug has always been around, it was just very rare to encounter. The July 19 patch that caused all of the problems with CoherentUI only made it worse. Judging by the people who sometimes find their email and/or password blank while remembered, it's likely trying to login before it's actually loaded. If you launch with -image to patch the game, you'll also notice this behavior (it starts before the launcher is shown).

• 1 month later...