Is Heart of Thorns bugged?

My party and I are trying to continue Chapter 16 (Hearts and Minds) of Heart of Thorns. One member already finished it, but it did not count for the rest, so we are trying to finish it but when we get to the  cave where we travel to Mordremoth's inner sanctum, the star is not here (although the map clearly shows it at this location) nor the structure (which I believe is part of the dragon's tail???) is revolving? Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug? Thank you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AdriFebles.4907 said:

My party and I are trying to continue Chapter 16 (Hearts and Minds) of Heart of Thorns. One member already finished it, but it did not count for the rest, so we are trying to finish it but when we get to the  cave where we travel to Mordremoth's inner sanctum, the star is not here (although the map clearly shows it at this location) nor the structure (which I believe is part of the dragon's tail???) is revolving? Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug? Thank you.

Sometimes, unexpected actions will trigger bugs. Try logging off the client and back in. Not just to the character screen but close the client. This will usually resolve it.  If all else fails, check this wiki page out: Local.dat

• Like 1