Gw2 Guild Hall Arena doesn’t work massive bug!!!!

Ziam.6301

So I’m a new player who created a PvP guild focused around arena ranked and tourneys. The guild hall arena is a MASSSSSIVE time;gold;material and PvP mat/point grind. You literally have to play PvP to make it! Yet once it’s made!!!!!! It’s PvE gear and items 90% of my members haven’t touched PvE content past the tutorial as we are PVP players. We can’t test new PvP builds! We can’t use our PvP armor or weapons makes us like level 7 in all kitten white gear how does that make any sense in a PvP arena you are PvE?!?!? Are there moves to fix this so it’s something people would actually want to make instead of trolling your PvP community with a massive middle finger telling us we are not important?!? Like it’s a PvP arena how is it you don’t use your PvP setups like that’s common sense……

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Use the PvP arenas, instead. 

In the future, one can check the Wiki (link above) to learn what, for instance, attributes a Guild Hall arena has before embarking on acquiring it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Arena

Although players fight against each other in this arena, all skills use their PvE stats and not their PvP or WvW stats.

I just don’t understand… it’s a PvP arena but has nothing at all to do with actual PvP and we have to do actual PvP to acquire it… why would anyone ever get it PvE players have zero use and would have zero balance in PvE gear some PvP jewels are not even aquireable outside PvP.

• Confused 1