Material storage for essence of luck

phs.6089

Can we get this things to go into material storage? It's used to craft several items. It can be refined like any other mats.Why it still sits in the inventory?

I'm playing only on 4 characters and it's already irritating to go to bank, store this, to be able to refine on my artificer. Can't imagine people with dozen alts.

Pretty please Arena.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nah it fills up to fast so you can just eat it if its that much of a hassle to store.

Edit

To elaborate on my answer they have said before that material storage is limited and once something put in there it is permanent hence why you can still have li/ld in material storage when ld is useless and li is converted into a wallet currency.

Add to that I dont think the 1 person that did the material storage over haul even works at Anet anymore.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, phs.6089 said:

Can we get this things to go into material storage? It's used to craft several items. It can be refined like any other mats.Why it still sits in the inventory?

Yeah that would be nice.

7 hours ago, phs.6089 said:

I'm playing only on 4 characters and it's already irritating to go to bank, store this, to be able to refine on my artificer. Can't imagine people with dozen alts.

You know, I have 18 characters, but somehow that doesn't give me more time to play. So it doesn't really have to matter how many characters you have. The reason being that whenever I play a character before going to another character I park the previous character in a zone with a bank. I also don't play every character every day or even every week.

So really, at least for me, it's the same irritation you have. What I do is always have some of each rarity in my bank so when I open the bank, I just need to click on them in my inventory so it goes straight to the place in my bank where I want them to go.

Still,  I wouldn't mind them in the material storage.