[EU] Looking for a guild to get introduced to raids and strikes

Odello.1259

Hello, it's fair to say I'm a GW2 veteran player (played for 10 years, with some breaks) but I've never got to get acquainted with raids. The first release of Vale Guardian put me off at the time and I never got into it again. As the time goes on I see that I'm missing on a lot of content and rewards so I would like to finally start raiding. Is there any guild/group who trains newbs like myself? It feels like raids are pretty elitist at this point and every attempt to get in without any experience ends up with a kick.
P.S. My main is DPS mechanist but I can adjust once I know what is needed
  • Confused 1

Hey! I understand you're EU so our time schedule may not work with you, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway just in case! Our events can start anywhere between 8:00PM EDT - Midnight EDT. If you think that time may work for your schedule, you can check out our forum post here. [Luna] does progressive, training, and learning content which can include strikes, fractals, and raids- along with other social events like fishing, guild missions, hangouts, drunk nights, etc. Hopefully our guild works with your schedule/interests, but if not... best of luck to you!

3 hours ago, Cheyenna.4135 said:

Hey! I understand you're EU so our time schedule may not work with you, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway just in case! Our events can start anywhere between 8:00PM EDT - Midnight EDT. If you think that time may work for your schedule, you can check out our forum post here. [Luna] does progressive, training, and learning content which can include strikes, fractals, and raids- along with other social events like fishing, guild missions, hangouts, drunk nights, etc. Hopefully our guild works with your schedule/interests, but if not... best of luck to you!

Hi, thanks for the reply! Sadly I don't think the NA time will work for me... Thanks anyway!

• Like 1