bug report : bladesworn

Kamsin.8541

I have several bugs to report: there is a moth on my wall, there is a nasty looking thing under my window which I think is dying... But worst of all there is a particularily outrageous one on my screen... oh wait that's just a bladesworn. Sorry, without my glasses all bugs look the same.

Edited by Bazsi.2734
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

I had been played bladesworn and in 20 minutes and it was nearly unstoppable in nearly any match up.
I mean there are ways to outplay it but it is so incredibly easy for a new player if you know the "IMMORTAL" substain.

A newbie pick up the bladesworn and just absolutely Smash.
That's a problem because now we're removing the skill out of the game.
They either should fundamentaly nerf that bladesworn or, if they chose to keep it, drastically lower it's potential. 
Low or even no intensity + "IMMORTAL" substain (than most other classes) should not be. 

57 minutes ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

I had been played bladesworn and in 20 minutes and it was nearly unstoppable in nearly any match up.
I mean there are ways to outplay it but it is so incredibly easy for a new player if you know the "IMMORTAL" substain.

A newbie pick up the bladesworn and just absolutely Smash.
That's a problem because now we're removing the skill out of the game.
They either should fundamentaly nerf that bladesworn or, if they chose to keep it, drastically lower it's potential. 
Low or even no intensity + "IMMORTAL" substain (than most other classes) should not be. 

That topic was relevant 4 month ago. Many things changed since then. Bladesworn have been hit by the nerf hammer pretty hard in sPvP within those 4 month.

Necroing balance issue thread is bad.

20 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

That topic was relevant 4 month ago. Many things changed since then. Bladesworn have been hit by the nerf hammer pretty hard in sPvP within those 4 month.

Necroing balance issue thread is bad.

They do nerf shout, but they buff defense trait, Adrenal Health trait is super juicy which better than Vigorous Shouts.

The only reason that don't play bladsworn is spellbreaker which way more borken.

3 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

They do nerf shout, but they buff defense trait, Adrenal Health trait is super juicy which better than Vigorous Shouts.

The only reason that don't play bladsworn is spellbreaker which way more borken.

Every single profession have their own underestimated build with broken OP mechanism that wait to have an opportunity to shine. Right now, Bladesworn is just dead for sPvP, you should be magnaminous and let it keep a bare minimum of hope that one day it could return and shine for a few weeks.

20 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Every single profession have their own underestimated build with broken OP mechanism that wait to have an opportunity to shine. Right now, Bladesworn is just dead for sPvP, you should be magnaminous and let it keep a bare minimum of hope that one day it could return and shine for a few weeks.

That's not fair.

A modern balance of game concept is fair/happiness, not the win rate.

2 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That's not fair.

A modern balance of game concept is fair/happiness, not the win rate.

Fair? What is fairness?

As far as we know, the devs give each profession and specialization a "budget" of mechanism which is supposed to have roughly the same value. What you ask is to cut down this budget for a specific profession. This is modern balance.

Single-ing 1 thing out of a whole, like you do isn't "modern balance", it's "player whining".

To benefit from the advantage you deem "unfair", the bladesworn pay a price. He either deal less damage than what a mere auto-attack would do or have to charge it's strike, with little to no ability to move, for a lengthy amount of time (even at full charge, the result isn't much higher than a third hit from an AA chain). Within the context of GW2 fighting pace, it's a steep price. The budget take both the cost and the reward into account, that's "modern balance".

28 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Fair? What is fairness?

As far as we know, the devs give each profession and specialization a "budget" of mechanism which is supposed to have roughly the same value. What you ask is to cut down this budget for a specific profession. This is modern balance.

Single-ing 1 thing out of a whole, like you do isn't "modern balance", it's "player whining".

To benefit from the advantage you deem "unfair", the bladesworn pay a price. He either deal less damage than what a mere auto-attack would do or have to charge it's strike, with little to no ability to move, for a lengthy amount of time (even at full charge, the result isn't much higher than a third hit from an AA chain). Within the context of GW2 fighting pace, it's a steep price. The budget take both the cost and the reward into account, that's "modern balance".

But they take every thing form mechanist,  they take sustain away for top player while it's best bunker on mAT, the they take damage from it sine there are too effective for auto rifle mechanist ( and hurt mortar scrapper too), then they take kite power away from mechanist (Mechanical Genius).

There has no available build can work on any level, the mechanist eat all budget and still got delete.

Is that fair ?

Anet try to fix the problem but not balance it.

Spellbreaker is problem now, maybe they can buff counter build to fix the problem, I sincerely wish they can fix the problem , but I think hater don't want fix thing, they crash thing.

Edited by freakcoco.4287
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Fair? What is fairness?

1000 range aoe stun skill, you call that fair? and Tactical Reload make them charges more quickly.

And Stalwart Strength trait get lot of stab you cannot interrupt it.

Even you interrupt it, it got lot of boon.

Should any class be this strong for such a low risk? No.

are you guys really really really arguing with him? 

Friendly reminder that he isnt dumb. He does it on purpose. He tries to flood the forum and wash down the ele QQ threads to the second page, so the devs dont nerf ele. Thats why he Necros all the threads....

Dont fall for that stuff. let the threads die. Dont respond.

He knows everything you guys are saying, you bumping up the threads even more, is everything he wants to achieve.

i asked him why he spams the forums with Engie threads. This was his response.

https://imgur.com/IPx38L7

Dont fall for this.

Edited by Sahne.6950