The Character Adventure Guide Achievements

Interesting set of chievos and a huge source of xp for people who are new without toms to quickly level.  HOWever, the one under Volume Five, for complete chapter 7 of your story.  What is supposed to give credit for this one?  I literally just took a toon that hadn't completed those final Orr quests and did them all and got nothing from it.  Is this one broken or something?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

The achievements are character bound. 

So you cant finish the story for an other character. 

I've got a different question though. 

Why cant i finish some of these achievements in PvP. Like reviving, heal skills evade etc?

Yeah, I know they are character bound.  I was clearing out these achievements on a particular character.  It never updated this one as completed with the completion of story chapter 7.  Ergo the question.

4 hours ago, PookieDaWombat.6209 said:

Yeah, I know they are character bound.  I was clearing out these achievements on a particular character.  It never updated this one as completed with the completion of story chapter 7.  Ergo the question.

What exactly is the last questline you did? You can see it in your story tab. 

End of chapter 7 should be either "Liberating Apatia", "A sad duty" or "Delivering Justice" 

11 hours ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

What exactly is the last questline you did? You can see it in your story tab. 

End of chapter 7 should be either "Liberating Apatia", "A sad duty" or "Delivering Justice" 

Chapter 7 from the story tab is Forming the Pact that culminates is beating Zhaitan.  Every step of that is now complete, including the killing of big Z.  Every step of the main story is now complete on this toon and at no point was I given credit. So, the literal last thing was exactly that.  As you can't re-do it, all this leaves me asking my original question: is this achievement broken?

• Like 1