so many stuns... troll build

Stalima.5490

I was messing around earlier and this is a pretty funny way to play the game:

AED: has a stun toolbelt, and... also adds a stun shield if popped with gadgeteer.

Net turret, nets AND a stun

blast gyro stuns

throw mine, stuns twice with gadgeteer.

supply crate, stuns possibly twice

The function gyro also dazes a moment just to be slightly more irritating.

now, when you add the hammer in you get another stun and if you add the rifle you get another net and another launch back.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Stalima.5490 said:

AED: has a stun toolbelt, and... also adds a stun shield if popped with gadgeteer.

blast gyro stuns

now, when you add the hammer in you get another stun and if you add the rifle you get another net and another launch back.

Yeah but where's your damage?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wolfshade.9251 said:

That's the reason why I switched to power scrapper as my main dps spec over holo. I refuse to play mechanist out of principle. Which doesn't mean that I don't try to dps race them on a scrapper - makes those rare victories even more satisfying.

2 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

damage comes from NPC. haha. You lure them in and let your NPC beat them to death while you chain cc lock them.

Edited by Yellow Rainbow.6142
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

well, you don't really need much damage if you lock people down constantly since youll stop them using alot of defenses so your allies can do the damage easily.

the mine and blast gyro not knocking people away leaves enemys so vulnerable now since they stay on the spot, it applys a ton of vulnerability too (its a scrapper build btw so no ai) since you pop 5 vuln every single time you stun...

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of it in pve since throw mine with gadgeteer is something like a 6.0 damage ratio now(2x3).

Edited by Stalima.5490

On 9/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, Stalima.5490 said:

well, you don't really need much damage if you lock people down constantly since youll stop them using alot of defenses so your allies can do the damage easily.

the mine and blast gyro not knocking people away leaves enemys so vulnerable now since they stay on the spot, it applys a ton of vulnerability too (its a scrapper build btw so no ai) since you pop 5 vuln every single time you stun...

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of it in pve since throw mine with gadgeteer is something like a 6.0 damage ratio now(2x3).

what about aoe 3-5 stab buttons

until you mean pve open word, then yes, it's ok

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

• 2 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 5:49 AM, Stalima.5490 said:

blast gyro stuns

I actually tried to make a good PvP build with this idea. Maybe I'm just incapable of playing Scrapper but it didn't work well 😛

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeQAIlJw2YfsGWJO8W3NNA-z5gfGZLBCZBYnBA