Pvp guild

Goldilock.2584

Hi a little bit about myself. I have been playing gw2 since release date and after 2 years into the game i driffted mainly to pvp to pvp only. I have not left the mist for years as pvp seems to be the only thing i enjoy and want to do within the game.

I am abit of a boomer started playing in my early 20s now in my early 30s. I consider myself on a good level in pvp currently @104 games into season as was away for a month so i am behind but catching up i am at plat 1714 so its looking good for this one.

I am looking for like minded people who wish to make a guild with me. I play after work and work till late so i could never invest in a good team for 5v5 content so i never reached out to many. I normally keep myself to myself so i never even duo, i normally just log in play around 10 games then go to bed. 

I had a day off yesterday, kids at school wife at work so i played all day and released i have got to the point that all the friends i made in the first few years dont play no more and i bearly even speak to anyone. 

So what i am looking for its a few people who are in the same boat as me and want to make a very small but close pvp guild where we can do some 5v5 ats chat and improve to the next level in pvp. I think i am never leg now and holding p1-3 because i am not playing 5v5  content to improve better on my team aspect over conquest. I noticed when watching streams that the top players have many peeps to go to for duels to test builds and counters aswell as they skrim. 

I can play on eu and na as have 3 accounts. This account at the moment is on eu. 

Abit about my playstyle i love to role play reaper and thats the class i mainly use 90% of games. I also enjoy support allot and probably even am higher iq on it but i get stressed with playing support in ranked so i realy touch it unless its off season.

I am able to get good on on build or class quickly and sometimes will troll something meta to get me back in p3 when i drop on my reaper role play. 

Give me a mail in game my account name is above and toon name is Lóónéy

Edited by Goldilock.2584