Huge Giveaways, Tournaments, Fashion Contests & More!

Lazarus.4105

Hey GW2 community!

My IGN is Lazarus… a long time GW2 vet, and I run the channel & guild Vale with hundreds of members.I just wanted to let players know that for the last six months; I've been hosting giveaways worth tens of thousands of gold; from Legendary, Gems, & Gold Prizes that are open to all!

To date I've given away 58 Legendary's, 140,000 Gems, & 34,000 Gold! If you don't believe me checkout the discord for proof: https://discord.gg/mvcxWeG

Recently I’ve become a Twitch partner and average over 100 viewers every stream. If you’d like to check out the channel for the link is here: LaZ_Vale - Twitch

Currently the schedule for each giveaway is every Saturday!!! If you're interested in winning free stuff & being a part of a community unlike any other checkout my latest Give-Away here: https://youtu.be/rcU7pLwxu9I

As for other activities, our guild is an avid Raid guild that welcomes new and old players alike. We run raids twice a week and have a special training day for new raiders. As for the PvP focused players, we hold tournaments, run WvW groups, & queue up for Ranked/Unranked PvP. But don’t be worried if you’re a more casual player, a lot of our members are achievement & collection hunters that simply want to cross as many boxes off as they can!

Lastly is our Weekly Fashion Contest…Simply put every week there is a theme picked for the contest and players are challenged to create armor set combinations in line with that theme. After all contestants are judged, the live stream on Twitch votes on who is the winner of the contest. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places win prizes worth hundreds of gold!

If you’d like to watch some fun content tune in!!!

• Like 3