Make Seasonal 32 slot bags

PlagueParade.7942

This, I believe, would be a really fun way for players to get more engaged in the seasonal content of the game. You would do all the events (most likely multiple times) to upgrade a one of a kind one time only bag for each season from 20 to 32 slots and there would be a 32 slot bag for each of the seasons we have such as a 32 slot mad king bag, a 32 slot Wintersday bag, 32 slot SAB bag etc. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I like this idea and support what Vavume said as well, about letting you make multiple. They could do it like they've done with some of the other 32 slot bags, where the main path for it gets you one as part of a series of achievements (which could involve some sneaky seasonal mat sinks as well as activities and such) and then it also gives you a recipe to craft more.

• Confused 2

Ok, but with price of at least a 32 slot boreal bag. Why? So it's believable it really is about something else seasonal and not about "that item I want, except cheap/free" 😉 

Not that I have any say at this either way, just an opinion.

btw. to clarify what you want: when you say "all the events", do you mean the standard ones you're doing anyways through the seasonal dailies or some other/new set of events?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3