question for all the new players

trunks.5249

I don't think the fact that they're asking means they're skipping ahead, or even planning to. If they're new it's a good chance they have no idea at all where to get the mounts and are just asking so they know how long they'll have to wait or when to expect they'll be able to get one.

It's probably especially confusing because once a mount is unlocked any character on the account can use it, so they might see someone at a lower level than they are flying a griffon and wonder if they somehow missed it.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It's probably especially confusing because once a mount is unlocked any character on the account can use it, so they might see someone at a lower level than they are flying a griffon and wonder if they somehow missed it.

i didnt even think about that very true. i would have been one of the ones confused

6 hours ago, trunks.5249 said:

i was wondering if you guys are skipping the 1rst expansion and doing the 2nd one first to get mounts? i am asking because i get tons of whispers of new players asking where i got my griffon lateley while I'm flying around

This used to be the case for many ppl. However these days every1 auto unlocks Raptor once they reach lvl 10, so i guess not as many ppl skip anymore.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sinmir.6504 said:

Isn't it only one character on your account that gets the free raptor at level 10 before you unlock it properly?

Its not, its a full deal for players that bought the expansion, f2p player do get somekind of rental mount for 10hours tho, that might be only for one character. You can check gw2 Raptor wiki for more info.

• Sad 1