3v3 mini season - 1-2 queue - fixed, it's 1-3 now

Trevor Boyer.6524

With all the feedback Arenanet has about people wanting to be able to play as a team.

With all the feedback Arenanet has about how people use synch queues to manipulate matches via forced PUG slots.

Out of all the suggestions and critical problems plaguing this game mode that desperately need the Arenanet team to dedicate time to fixing.

They choose to disable 3man queue in 3v3 and make it 1-2 queue only.

What reason is there to do this other than to make sure everyone can synch queue alts, win trade, and throw on people in the leaderboards?

It feels kind of insulting to the legit community tbh.

It's fixed now, back to 1-3.

~ Thank you

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

First time i support you Trevor ,i dont play 5v5 ranked cus i dont like to play with random people and i like to play with my people thats why i only do ATs and mini seassons 2v2s/3v3s, But now im forced to play with a random pug as 3rd person in my team, LMFAO im just leaving 4 fortnite again
As always anet ruining everything they touch 🙂

Edited by Zyn.9348
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tried two matches. 1 was a cc spam scrapper with an aura share tempest. 

The other was a bladesworn, Willy bender, and catalyst. 

No thanks to 3v3. Or 2v2. 

Oh, and my team was a mech and a deadeye, a catalyst and something else off-meta. 

Big hell naw for me, thanks. I can't even imagine how gross this mode gets in later ranks under this current balance. 

Edited by Bast.7253
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

i love wintrading in an off season that doesnt give any rewards

I've seen how this guy performs during MOTA. He was 1v3ing on hammer cata against some of EUs best (where I play coz NA ping so bad) 

I play ele too but the skill disparity between an avg casual like me and him is rather wide. Sad if he win trades coz he doesn't need to and claims to have all titles already. Also, a lot of his forum posts are trollish, lol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

I've seen how this guy performs during MOTA. He was 1v3ing on hammer cata against some of EUs best (where I play coz NA ping so bad) 

I play ele too but the skill disparity between an avg casual like me and him is rather wide. Sad if he win trades coz he doesn't need to and claims to have all titles already. Also, a lot of his forum posts are trollish, lol.

Having seen him in some of my games (solo-queued), there's zero doubt in my mind that he could have legitimately achieved rank 1, for all the reasons you've described.  The skill differential even in P1/P2 is very noticeable - especially when you factor in map awareness and finding out how to maximize value through smart rotations.

That said, I have no clue whether or not he also happened to have wintraded.  But I don't think the people accusing him of it have actually pointed to any evidence.  Fora  2v2 or 3v3 season, the top players could easily just duo-queue to the top without needing to wintrade.  Trying to sync matches for wintrading would probably take longer than just crushing PUG teams.

Edited by ResJudicator.7916

2 hours ago, ResJudicator.7916 said:

Having seen him in some of my games (solo-queued), there's zero doubt in my mind that he could have legitimately achieved rank 1, for all the reasons you've described.  The skill differential even in P1/P2 is very noticeable - especially when you factor in map awareness and finding out how to maximize value through smart rotations.

That said, I have no clue whether or not he also happened to have wintraded.  But I don't think the people accusing him of it have actually pointed to any evidence.  Fora  2v2 or 3v3 season, the top players could easily just duo-queue to the top without needing to wintrade.  Trying to sync matches for wintrading would probably take longer than just crushing PUG teams.

the evidence of me wintrading is me shitposting on the forums about it, the fact that i myself and a twitch viewer of mine both started the false rumor of me wintrading to see how many people would believe it when i 1st achieved r1 years ago, and that i hang out with wintraders who were caught while i seemingly got away with it after anet and other players investigations into it...

6 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

the evidence of me wintrading is me shitposting on the forums about it, the fact that i myself and a twitch viewer of mine both started the false rumor of me wintrading to see how many people would believe it when i 1st achieved r1 years ago, and that i hang out with wintraders who were caught while i seemingly got away with it after anet and other players investigations into it...

That moment when you realize professional wrestling is fake and the actors are apes:

https://i.imgur.com/KyEFRfE.gifv

• Thanks 1

(snicker)...pfft...hahahahahaaaaa...!!..sigh...

...and THUS the Great Downfall of spvp is etched in history...

I mean, nothing even surprises anymore. Like...REALLY...gw2? You could not even muster ONE more player to make the matchmaking somewhat more bearable and to give players more control? Nah...that would just make too much sense...

I don't even play this crap anymore. I just laugh. Every time I check up on it, it just gets worse and worse lmao.

I don't even care about the wintrading(to get what, a top 250 title? a week on the top of a leaderboard nobody cares about?), I just don't get what the F is the point of a 3v3 deathmatch mode where the max team size is 2.
Since it's a-net we're talking about, I legit cannot tell if they are testing something, or they just do not care to fix something they F-d up. And since they aren't going to communicate, I have no choice but to go with the worst possible interpretation: I solemnly believe a-net did this deliberately in order to help the wintraders. This is objectively true from now on until the end of eternity, unless you TALK TO US and explain.

Seriously, with the announcement about PvP getting some focus recently, the silence on this one is even more confusing. Do we finally care about PvP or not?

• Trevor Boyer.6524 changed the title to 3v3 mini season - 1-2 queue - fixed, it's 1-3 now