Disliked Arenanet's approach to Harvest Temple CM issues

andreiblue.8231

In the latest update they prevented an "exploit" which isn't really an exploit because invulnerability prevents attacks that would down you, but not those that would kill you (in most encounters) and also the debilitated effect from Mordremoth's pushing phase could also be negated with invulnerability. My problem isn't exactly this "nerfing" as I reached Soo Won second phase with my static without skipping greens, but rather the fact that they chose to focus on that rather than the bugs of the encounter which happened to me and many other players doing the encounter. From thieves skills nor properly working to Primodus' AOE attack not being shown.

• Confused 1

The biggest thing I think could be changed about htcm is making it easier to practice phases. As you get further and further into the fight it takes longer and longer to actually practice what you need to. Give me a way to skip to zhaitan with no rewards so I can practice the giants transition.

• Thanks 1

I wish they'd look at the bugs which occur during phase-changes. But after enough attempts you, and your group, should be able to predict what triggers which bug.

I'm glad the exploit is gone. It's meant to be the hardest encounter in the game after all. If only they could take away Voidwalker from all of the cheaters too...

• Confused 1

On 9/15/2022 at 1:55 PM, Wolfshade.9251 said:

I wish they'd look at the bugs which occur during phase-changes. But after enough attempts you, and your group, should be able to predict what triggers which bug.

I'm glad the exploit is gone. It's meant to be the hardest encounter in the game after all. If only they could take away Voidwalker from all of the cheaters too...

It's not a cheat, you can literally still skip greens with invulnerability or get revived immediatelly by killing a mob, they just added the debilitated effect that gives -25% damage. People usually skip the greens of Vale Guardian too but no one considers that cheating.

• Like 2