Seasons of the Dragons Return to the Eye of the North Achievement is Bugged

Echoes.6083

Edit: Solution found -> You must go and finish Living World 1 Episode 4 to get the achievement.

I am about to complete the "Seasons of the Dragon" achievement. The only sub-achievement I have left is "Back to the Past." However, no matter what I do, I cannot get this completed. I finished all of Ice Brood Saga. I went through and completed Forging Steel a second time (turns out that forging steel does not qualify you for the achievement, but that isn't the root of the problem). I found the message in the hallway and collected all of the Visions of the Past memories. However, when I go to the scrying pool, it says "Experience a vision of your past adventures," it doesn't let me choose an adventure. I even completed LW1's first mission to see if that would fix the problem, but it didn't. I do not know how to complete this achievement and it is the only one I have left in order to unlock the legendary amulet.

P.S. I completed the Prologue and IBS Mission 5: Champions on a different character, but same account.

Context Images: https://imgur.com/gallery/fkQmXXu

Edited by Echoes.6083
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Same. It is my only thing left too. I have all of the visions unlocked but when I pick the first option at the scrying pool it offers no options. It just does the humming and graphics around the screen like it should be, but does not. I am assuming they removed them since they are releasing LS1 but that leaves a hole in getting the legendary amulet. 

• Like 1

I've been communicating with another player in game who is also unable to see any missions in the scrying pool (myself also having the same issue). We both get the screen animation, but no sub menu to select any missions.

We both have all the prereqs done. I'm assuming that there should only be one mission left since it wasn't rereleased - that would be Canach's Lair. However, it seems to be missing, which I posted about here

Assuming it wasn't an undocumented removal, that mission should be there. Hopefully this all is just a very buggy system with the release of LWS1.

• Thanks 1

Same thing here,  I completed the steel+delves, got all 4 mementos after interacting with the message.  And still there is nothing in the scrying pool, just the purple animations after choosing that option to replay past adventures. Contacted support, they told me to replay the delves and see if it will work - didnt help. I even replayed season 1 fully to see if it somehow might solve it. Any ideas what else could be done? 

• Like 1

I have the exact same problem, after clicking the "experience a vision of your past adventures" option, only some graphical effect shows up at the edges of the screen, but no popup window to select any past missions. Please fix this ASAP as this is my only missing part of the legendary amulet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, INRI.5129 said:

Same thing here,  I completed the steel+delves, got all 4 mementos after interacting with the message.  And still there is nothing in the scrying pool, just the purple animations after choosing that option to replay past adventures. Contacted support, they told me to replay the delves and see if it will work - didnt help. I even replayed season 1 fully to see if it somehow might solve it. Any ideas what else could be done? 

Did you finish the new episode? Like I wrote above, as soon I finished the Tower, I've got the Achievement. This or wait for the fix, i guess