Suggestion: Cape/Cloak Implementation

See image below.

I'll be reposting this suggestion since you made a progress with PoF Expansion. You implemented this Back item as a reward in finishing PoF story. The Banner of Ancient Elona, you see, you just have to remove that metallic part above this back item and extend the length of it. That's it!!! that's the cloak that we're asking!!! use this Back item as a concept of cloak. You keep making excuses but all people know you can do it. I'm pretty sure if you just spend time with it it's already implemented, developing Game Mounts is harder than this piece of armor lol.

78oh9e0fqqez.png

@MysticWolf.6408 said:See image below.

I'll be reposting this suggestion since you made a progress with PoF Expansion. You implemented this Back item as a reward in finishing PoF story. The Banner of Ancient Elona, you see, you just have to remove that metallic part above this back item and extend the length of it. That's it!!! that's the cloak that we're asking!!! use this Back item as a concept of cloak. You keep making excuses but all people know you can do it. I'm pretty sure if you just spend time with it it's already implemented, developing Game Mounts is harder than this piece of armor lol.

78oh9e0fqqez.png

I don't think I've heard/seen ArenaNet respond (or "keep making excuses") about capes in years, and years...if ever. Probably more a case of forum-users statements becoming 'ArenaNet fact'.

Regardless, you may have to use the existing back item(s).

Good luck.

• 2 years later...