Since you're now considering making maps look like as they used to....

Ray Koopa.2354

4 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

I am still hoping that the Lion's Pride item is a lounge pass for old LA, which is also affected by festivals and gets its original 2012/2013 decorations for Halloween and Wintersday.

Oh, if only...! I never got to see old Lion's Arch except in story instances, but I loved what little I saw there. If we could actually go back...that would be wonderful.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

I am still hoping that the Lion's Pride item is a lounge pass for old LA, which is also affected by festivals and gets its original 2012/2013 decorations for Halloween and Wintersday.

This would be cool but I’d say it’s more likely a legendary ring which I’m happier with. Plus, think about it. You only really NEED one lounge pass, and if anet gives one out for free - the vast majority of casuals will never buy and in the store. Meanwhile legendary trinkets are not a gemstore item and anet has a precedent of giving one out 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well most likely something that shaman datamined from battle for lions arch release we dont have in the game atm.

I checked as soon as I read it here and couldn't find anything of the kind.

That's why I am asking.

P.S. There are no elves in Tyria! 😆

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

What "Lion's Pride item"? :classic_huh:

With Flame and Frost, a Rare Collections achievement was added that had us collect the exotic trinket from the story's new meta achievement + 5 other things which rewards an item called "Lion's Pride" - it has no description and a placeholder icon. With episodes 2, 3 and 4, two of the items were revealed as the those episodes' exotic trinkets from new meta achievements. There's a bit of speculation about what it'll be.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lion's_Pride

All we know is that it's given an Ascended rarity.

And about it being a placeholder - the same was done for the legendary accessory during Return To. So a lot of people are suspecting either a LA lounge pass or a legendary ring. I don't think it'll be a legendary ring because the legendary accessory placeholder was still given a legendary rarity (maybe a precursor though)

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

With Flame and Frost, a Rare Collections achievement was added that had us collect the exotic trinket from the story's new meta achievement + 5 other things which rewards an item called "Lion's Pride" - it has no description and a placeholder icon. With episodes 2, 3 and 4, two of the items were revealed as the those episodes' exotic trinkets from new meta achievements. There's a bit of speculation about what it'll be.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lion's_Pride

All we know is that it's given an Ascended rarity.

And about it being a placeholder - the same was done for the legendary accessory during Return To. So a lot of people are suspecting either a LA lounge pass or a legendary ring. I don't think it'll be a legendary ring because the legendary accessory placeholder was still given a legendary rarity (maybe a precursor though)

Right. Thanks for the detailed answer, I had completely forgotten that the items belonged to a collection.

Then I will keep my fingers crossed for a VIP lounge pass as well! 🥰

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1