What are you doing in the Game?

Half the time I'm in PVE, the other half in PVP/WVW.

For PVE, recently I've been enjoying solo/duo Dragon Response Missions. It's a decent gold farm that isn't mindless because you don't just have to tag mobs. When I wanna chill and still play, I just do world meta events or Drizzlewood/Dragonfall while watching/listening to something else. 

For PVP, I like to roam in WvW, but if it's dead, I hop on to sPvP.

If I get burnt out again (which I feel like I'm starting to), I might try to work towards a legendary weapon. Never cared for one before, but maybe I'll enjoy grinding for one. 

Edited by HowlKamui.5120

I haven't played this game for about four and a half years. Just popped back in a month ago, and have been in off and on since. Am currently doing Skyscale stuff, and desperately trying to remember how to craft! There's a lot of  "what is this thing, again?" and "I seem to have this thing for reasons I don't recall, no idea what's going on". Just enjoying it so much, it's like having a big, warm, yet slightly baffling hug from a friend I've not seen for such a long time. 

Aside from the above I'm just doing  PvE exploration and events. Nothing too extra at the moment; am missing so much stuff from the last four years, and have a lot to catch up on. 😺 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1