Canach's Lair Missing from Scrying Pool

Attempting to do "Back to the Past" achievement and have noticed that Canach's Lair is not showing up in the scrying pool. 

I have interacted with the "Message" on the wall (achievement confirmed). I have collected all the mementos (achievements confirmed). I have the story chapter completed (Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire confirmed with gold anet icon next to it).

However, when I interact with the pool and choose "Experience a vision of your past adventures" nothing happens. No window shows up. I realize that all the visions should be gone since they were rereleased, but as far as i was able to find Canach's Lair was not. It should be the only one left in the pool. Is this a bug or did they remove this mission as well?

Edit: Also the flavour text for the related Canach's Lair achievement states that the mission is accessed via the pool vs the other three which specify which rereleased episode to play.

Edited by Queen Vakarian.9107
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Endaris.1452 said:

There is some funky achievement collection in the same achievement category where you need to pick up items somewhere around Tyria to unlock them in the scrying pool.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Discarded_Landmine_Fuse

I have these already. As per the wiki note at the bottom of that page, I have the corresponding achievement unlocked as well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Erich.1783 said:

Could it be that with the release of LS1E3 it is no longer available from the Scrying Pool?  It would seem to fit the pattern https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Visions_of_the_Past

If they did remove it, it's an undocumented removal as far as I can find. The achievement flavour text would suggest it is still obtainable through the pool. The other three had their flavour text changed to reference obtaining them via their respective episodes. 

Canach's Lair is the only one that doesn't have a respective episode since the Southsun story line wasn't rereleased (as far as i could find). 

I would be interested in knowing if someone who had access before if they still can access the content now.

• Like 3