Can someone explain me how this is possible?

Triptaminas.4789

Every day they keep doing this, going thru walls, deploy traps on our siege engines, ignoring any fortifications or limitations that is there, i want to do it to, how it is done? Support said its completely normal and not exploitation of the game. 

HD

As u can see in the end of vid, it teleported straight on top of our walls -> So, how it is done? 

Edited by Triptaminas.4789
P.S
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I don't think I saw any traps being deployed, are you referring to the siege disabler that deployed at the end that hit the oil, treb and AC? 

I mean we just now trying to record everything. 

Point is, how it teleports on top of our walls? There is metric ton of other glitches, whole server fuming about it, but for now we just have wall thingy. 

How it gets on top of our walls?  The other day they got ontop and teleported whole squad thru outer and inner walls of SM, that kinda invalidates fortification feature altogether. 

Edited by Triptaminas.4789
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

I mean we just now trying to record everything. 

Point is, how it teleports on top of our walls? There is metric ton of other glitches, whole server fuming about it, but for now we just have wall thingy. 

How it gets on top of our walls? 

They don't need to be on the walls but below them and toss it up. Odds are good it was that thief that had stealthed up by the water swam across and came up near the base of the wall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

They don't need to be on the walls but below them and toss it up. Odds are good it was that thief that had stealthed up by the water swam across and came up near the base of the wall.

U literally see the thief ON TOP of the walls, at the start of video hes on the clif, then at the end he on top of the wall.

Literally on top, not near it, but on top lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Lots going on in the video, will take another look, was watching for traps and hadn't seen any trigger.

I specifically tried to record that LALA thief in action, because usually hes already on the walls, i seen him trying to attack gate and warp near trebuchets on top of our walls, but its complicated to record, pretty much have to run OBS all the time for that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

I specifically tried to record that LALA thief in action, because usually hes already on the walls, i seen him trying to attack gate and warp near trebuchets on top of our walls, but its complicated to record, pretty much have to run OBS all the time for that. 

Ok upped the default quality and see what you mean. Short answer is hacks. You can report it a couple of ways:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

You are on the same trail as other posters as you can see here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/121237-wvw-name-and-shame-glitch-abuser-in-ghwsr/#comment-1754965

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Ok upped the default quality and see what you mean. Short answer is hacks. You can report it a couple of ways:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

You are on the same trail as other posters as you can see here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/121237-wvw-name-and-shame-glitch-abuser-in-ghwsr/#comment-1754965

Yeah i recorded it with 4k monitor so its in HD, default compression of youtube is painful tho. 

Well we reporting them, mass reporting actually because it ruins game for whole server, but days go by and nobody cares, some people got reply from support that this isnt a bug, hence i made a thread, if its not a bug, but a feature, i also want to know, how it is done.