PvP balance patch when?

SoulBlaze.3059

My uncle's cousin's grandmother's best friend's niece from the future says Mechanists are getting some serious changes this balance patch. 

Now - the elite mechanist skill will summon 3 additional mechs. 
On depletion of a mech's healthbar it will now fragment into smaller mechs until killed. 
Mechanists can now combine their mechs to create a 5 person max pilotable cyber mech with cannons on arms, legs, and helmet. It will also pulse all boons, superspeed, and slow until destroyed. 

They're also adding a new Rune for mechanists that allows them to instantly delete another player's character every time you either evade, use a healing skill, or an elite skill. 

The hp of the mech is increasing by 300%. They tried making it 400 but it was too meta-defining.

Edited by Bast.7253
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bast.7253 said:

My uncle's cousin's grandmother's best friend's niece from the future says Mechanists are getting some serious changes this balance patch. 

Now - the elite mechanist skill will summon 3 additional mechs. 
On depletion of a mech's healthbar it will now fragment into smaller mechs until killed. 
Mechanists can now combine their mechs to create a 5 person max pilotable cyber mech with cannons on arms, legs, and helmet. It will also pulse all boons, superspeed, and slow until destroyed. 

They're also adding a new Rune for mechanists that allows them to instantly delete another player's character every time you either evade, use a healing skill, or an elite skill. 

The hp of the mech is increasing by 300%. They tried making it 400 but it was too meta-defining.

Knowing how biased the devs are, I could see all of this.