Help: Mistward legging panel

Ashura.7092

I have great sympathy for the OP and others confusing Mark II golems with Inquest Golem Mark II. ANet often uses overly similar names for different objects. My favorite of which is:

For dyslexics such as myself, it's a 5-minute exercise to figure out which is which.

• 3 months later...

Weird...check the collection tab again, just to be sure.

If you use auto-loot, make sure you did what you said you did before...get to the big chest and hit "F" again...just in case...I have had more stuff pop into my inv after a big boss like that if i was "just far enough" away that it all didn't get in from the chest.

If collection is open, and you beat the boss, and still don't get it after a second try...I'd suggest opening a support ticket. You might have found a bug/glitch.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@AlexDaSoNi.9764 said:Well i have just killed the big boss man...i didnt get the drop? I checked for chests around the body and opened the reward chests but nothing, im confused> @Seteruss.4058 said:

It's 100% drop from the world boss..

Have you unlocked the collection?

Yes the collcetion is unlocked most of it is halfway done

@"Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209" said:Weird...check the collection tab again, just to be sure.

If you use auto-loot, make sure you did what you said you did before...get to the big chest and hit "F" again...just in case...I have had more stuff pop into my inv after a big boss like that if i was "just far enough" away that it all didn't get in from the chest.

If collection is open, and you beat the boss, and still don't get it after a second try...I'd suggest opening a support ticket. You might have found a bug/glitch.

So there is a chest.. Guess i got a bug on my hands cuz i didnt see one anywhere around the body. Cuz first time i went in to kill it i thought i didnt get it cuz i was on my ele(which is weird cuz for most of the collcetion you can get the items on any class), then some days after i went back in with the revenant and still nothing.

So where do i file the bug? Here on the forums or?

@"TarkaTarquol.4856" said:Apparently there's an anomaly where the chest the boss spawns only lasts for two minutes. This lack of longevity may be why an icon doesn't appear either. It's also not the same look as other world boss chests. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Inquest_Resources is the chest that appears.

Thanks for the help, im gonna give it another try in 2h according to this spawn timer. Ill let you know if it worked this time

Archived