Character Adventure Guide "Achievements" rewards too strong

Dschromm.2946

Hi everyone.
I recently started a new character, because "hey, why not?". Since I leveled my last alt we got a new achievements category called "character adventure guide".  For every achievement you do out of this category you are rewarded with bonus XP. i can understand that you want new players to reach end game and expansion zones fast, but this is just ridiculous. i started a bnew toon and after doinf 4-5 heart quest i was already lvl 10. now i'm midst my personal story lvl 10 chapter, explored 34% percent of caledon forest and just hit lvl 22! that's too much bonus XP! i pretty much lost interest in my new toon. not only is the core game easy, but now it is just boring with the amount of over-leveling.

please give aus the opportunity to turn off these achievements during character creation or make the one-time-only achievements and not for every single character.

what is your guys opinion?

thanks in advance.

Edited by Dschromm.2946
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dschromm.2946 said:

Hi everyone.
I recently started a new character, because "hey, why not?". Since I leveled my last alt we got a new achievements category called "character adventure guide".  For every achievement you do out of this category you are rewarded with bonus XP. i can understand that you want new players to reach end game and expansion zones fast, but this is just ridiculous. i started a bnew toon and after doinf 4-5 heart quest i was already lvl 10. now i'm midst my personal story lvl 10 chapter, explored 34% percent of caledon forest and just hit lvl 22! that's too much bonus XP! i pretty much lost interest in my new toon. not only is the core game easy, but now it is just boring with the amount of over-leveling.

please give aus the opportunity to turn off these achievements during character creation or make the one-time-only achievements and not for every single character.

what is your guys opinion?

thanks in advance.

it is not just that the exp you get normaly is boosted aswell.