Seed of life Light field

Heyyo, having seed of life instant is not bad, kinda pretty good, but with the 2 second time until it procs, we had a light field that we were able to blast with Lunar Impact to get a Light field condi cleanse blast, which was kinda huge.

this is skillfull play and would get lost

is this still there? didn't looked like, pls let it have a 2 second lightfield after it procced

Edited by Avatar.3568
  • Like 1

I asked the exact same question this afternoon in another thread. I watched the stream back and at 1h17min15s you hear Cal saying really fast that there are combos (I assume CA 2 then CA 3). I would say that it looks tricky (if this is still possible) compared to what we currently have because the field dissipates so quickly. We need to check once the patch goes live.

Guild Wars 2 Balance Update Preview - Twitch

Edited by aymnad.9023

4 minutes ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

It is instant cast now so I believe that means it can be cast mid-Lunar Impact. But that's just speculation since there's no way of testing it yet.

If it works like that then playing with instant cast will be mandatory 😕 

Edited by aymnad.9023

12 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Heyyo, having seed of life instant is not bad, kinda pretty good, but with the 2 second time until it procs, we had a light field that we were able to blast with Lunar Impact to get a Light field condi cleanse blast, which was kinda huge.

this is skillfull play and would get lost

is this still there? didn't looked like, pls let it have a 2 second lightfield after it procced

Ah yeah another point of "Why did they do this when nobody asked for it" moment. Instant proc is a must have because common sense but why nerf the duration of the light field.... 

12 minutes ago, aymnad.9023 said:

I play with the standard settings. I would need to press 3, left click then press 2 left click. I already do it something like that for staff 5 and staff 3 but this one sounds more tricky (even worse with quickness).

Ah I see what you're saying. TBH I'm kinda surprised that they made it instant cast considering they also buffed the radius, though I imagine they did it specifically to be able to blast.